TLZone Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Holy cow! I wonder how dragracing got so big in the states when you have twisties like that :dowhat

Looks cool man! :hail

·
Registered
134 Posts
:hail :hail :hail @ 2 minutes in watch the camera on the zed...... shakey shakey

·
Registered
134 Posts
hope me daughter grows up to be like like that!!!

·
Registered
322 Posts
Fun stuff! I used to do that up Azusa Canyon. 120 mph in the straights, flying arround blind turns, cresting blind hills so fast the front tire lifts up ect... Then one day it dawned on me :coocoo :coocoo :coocoo and now all I can think of when I ride the canyons is, rock in the road, sand, deer, on comming car, cop, "joe tourist" in the middle of the road taking a picture of the pretty mountain ect..................
So I took it to the track.
All I can say is :
track :thumbup street:thumbdown

To each his own just please be safe!! :)

·
Registered
764 Posts
Loki-TLR said:
Holy cow! I wonder how dragracing got so big in the states when you have twisties like that :dowhat

Looks cool man! :hail

Not all of us have nice twisties like that.
Nice vid!

·
Registered
62 Posts
I'm kind of in the "take it to the track" camp, too. That being said, that is some good riding- plenty fast, but not going over the yellow line, etc. You are good at being crazy.

·
Registered
4,186 Posts
:) Wow Wow Fookin Wow , :hail Wish I was there :hail :)

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hey Whacked is that Ortega Highway you guys are cruising on??? If it is... GOD!!! I miss that ride:bawling

·
Registered
51 Posts
I gotta make it out there next time I'm in Cali. I'll be sure to PM you.

·
Registered
689 Posts
You need to hit up tail of the dragon my friend. Nice vid.

·
Registered
538 Posts
:) great vid really enjoyed it those roads look fantastic. :)

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
hot vid. the guy in the tl needs to get his suspension adjusted or replaced . his rear end was not following his input as it should have been. i saw he was doin all he could to muscle that thing around. good riding...

·
Registered
5,698 Posts
nice guys. :thumbup

did you get any footage from last weekend?

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Romeo got ohlins rear, rim up to the stops, gold valves w stock spings and running a 190-55, allways dicking with the settings in the back, you have an ohlins, I can allways use help on suspention set-up, being that I really don't know what good is, way better than stock though, that was scary. ohlins damper 5 clicks up from 0.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
it seemed that u needed more rebound damping . meaning that ur rear end sprung back out too quickly. go all the way in and back out about almost half way , maybe a lil less than half. and on the compression side do the same. when u hit a bump, ur compression should move in and out smoothly. it looked like it wasnt moving at all. i dont have my tls anymore. i have an 04 gix 750 and a 03 rc51 and lemme tell u, riding my 750 is like butter. i used to think having a hard suspension was the way to go. but the more aggressive i got i realized i was goin backwards. now i reached a good compromise between firm and functional and compared to the way i used to have my suspension set up it night and day , very compliant. i miss the **** outta my tlr and tls...

·
Registered
515 Posts
Biig Tujunga road is great, it's on the other side of Angeles Crest and very few people know about it, as you can see, not too many bikes up there mid week and right now is just about the best place to go because they're repaving Angeles Crest (cant' wait until it gets done!!!!!!!!!!!)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts