TLZone Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I bought a Duke II a couple of months back and said to myself :megaphone "you are not going to spend all your money and MOD the shit out of this bike"

Well it didn't help very much :loser

I think I need help!

Pics:
Full carbon dress (everything available plus handmade parts )
Sebring headers
Akrapovic's
orange wheel tape+WP fork stickers

It will probably be the end of year before they get on my bike.

click for biggun's

·
Super Mod,
3,568 Posts
:hail :hail :hail

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
Very pretty:drool :thumbup

·
Registered
2,879 Posts
have you bought the 41 cv carb yet? apparently one of the best things you can do to a duke.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yup got the FCR 41 mx on and running good, haven't had it dynoed but throttle response improved and bike feels more zippy. I also added a SM filter and took the airbox lid off. Changed the gear ratio and can't stop riding on one wheel. I feel a bit stupid riding all over place pulling 2-5 gear wheelies, not trying to show-off but its so [email protected]*n fun. :devious I watched the video posted here with the guys doing rollin burnouts and I thought I've gotta try that and it's not that hard. Bye bye tires :banghead

Gotta say I've had quit a few bikes and love my TL but [email protected]*n the Duke is fun!!

·
Moderator,
14,795 Posts
holy macaroni that´s some nice stuff :hail

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
P

·
0 Posts
:hail :hail :drool :drool

I have to start spending some money on my XR.
New carb and a new fullsystem is on my wish list. As soon as I get this new car deal done Im all for spening money on the bikes again :)

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
can't wait to see her all dressed up :devious

-:banana
Ya me tooooo!!

but I first have to:

1. finish building my house.
2. Keep up with all my work at the business
3. Swap engines on my TL
4. Dress up the KTM (probably 2007) :banghead

:dowhat

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I know it's all just sitting there in the corner of my garage :banghead

I have to keep the wife happy, so I have to finish up some work on the house first, should be done in 4 weeks. Then my trackbike has to be built and then my street TL is going to get a new engine and then it's time to refurbish the KTM. I think a have about 4-6 weeks (nights and weekend) to get all my bikes done before I have to get back to working on the house. Here's a little tip never build a house all by yourself!! I've been working on mine now for 5 years and it will probably be another 2 or 3. :dowhat

and the trackbike has to be done before the 18th of March then I'm off to the south of France for a track :hail week

·
Registered
88 Posts
I know it's all just sitting there in the corner of my garage :banghead

I have to keep the wife happy, so I have to finish up some work on the house first, should be done in 4 weeks. Then my trackbike has to be built and then my street TL is going to get a new engine and then it's time to refurbish the KTM. I think a have about 4-6 weeks (nights and weekend) to get all my bikes done before I have to get back to working on the house. Here's a little tip never build a house all by yourself!! I've been working on mine now for 5 years and it will probably be another 2 or 3. :dowhat

and the trackbike has to be done before the 18th of March then I'm off to the south of France for a track :hail week

call me when you need a couple of hands...:) :beer :bling

·
Registered
871 Posts
I bet it's gonna look sweet when put all the stuff back on!:hail

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
call me when you need a couple of hands...:) :beer :bling
You bet I will, I'll save that request for when I can really use a couple of extra hands.

Thanks

1 - 17 of 17 Posts