TLZone Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up fellas I switched to mx bars and I dont need these clip on bars anymore. If you want them you can have em just pay to have them shipped.

Jarrod

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My better half is raggin me to clean out the garage. It looks like a bomb went off in there after I did dirty bar conversion. I dont really like to put everything away before the test ride and I dont feel like doing it once its up and running either.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I could use them! I just rebuilt a wrecked TLR and I think my clip-ons are slightly bent. Just let me know how much for shipping to Cocoa, Florida 32927

·
Registered
22 Posts
Oh wait you have a TLS! Do you know if they're the same as the R clip-on's? I checked Ron Ayers, and the last four numbers of the part# are different...

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
usps says priority mail from 51106 to 32927 two days 9.55 and for parcel post its six days and 7.22

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah its the faster tls streetfighter. lol

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Oh wait you have a TLS! Do you know if they're the same as the R clip-on's? I checked Ron Ayers, and the last four numbers of the part# are different...
Im not 100% if they are the same. Hopefully someone will chime in and set us straight.

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
TLS clip ons are different from TLR ones. They will fit on the forks but the shape/bend will be different.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
are the s ones less aggressive or what is the difference?

·
The Suck, Squeeze, Bang, Blow Moderator,
15,419 Posts
The bar end weight method of fixing is different aswell, TLR is a rubber plug, TLS is M6

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
TLS bars have more rise and more "droop".Your palm ends up in a similar place at a different angle.

·
Registered
933 Posts
:stupid I like the TLS ones better, I have them on my R and they're a bit more comfy to me.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
looks like 51106 to 89103 is 9.55 for priority and 7.22 for parcel post. Pay pal would probably be the fastest way to pay shipping.

·
Moderator,
14,795 Posts
:thumbup

1 - 20 of 21 Posts