·
Registered
2,569 Posts
:drool love them things

·
Registered
568 Posts
Sweeeett.....

Damn, there's the dry clutch i want too......

·
Registered
89 Posts
What kind of brakes are those?

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
I can't tell for positive, but probably is Brembo (given the writing on the gold front calipers and the timeframe).

·
Registered
359 Posts
At the dealer show in indy YEARS ago, they had one on display... last time it was going to be displayed if I remember correctly. It was very sad, there was corrosion starting to eat the mags, the rotors actually had a little rust on them. It looked like they pulled it out of the crate, wiped it down and put it on a stand.

They are rotting away in a warehouse rotting someplace.

·
Banned
5,308 Posts
There are 2 left, one in a museum in Japan and the other is at the home of a private owner in the states, who is or already did sell it to another private collector.

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
The bodywork for bike 14 is on gixxer160's race tlr which is the bike I work on. I bought the body originally on ebay. It is carbon kevlar and the shape is different from stock body work just enough that it has quite different airflow around the upper section. I had it on my street bike for a while and when I put the stock bodywork back on very different in wind buffetting on the freeway.

·
Registered
926 Posts
I don't know why they removed the revolutionary, magical rotary damper.:O :laugh

·
Registered
98 Posts
Guess this is a bit off topic...but I can't stop laughing at the guy with the farmer tan in the wheelie pic scratching his balls.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
There are 2 left, one in a museum in Japan and the other is at the home of a private owner in the states, who is or already did sell it to another private collector.
I think you're right! All but two were gone in a few hours!

·
Registered
758 Posts
That's just wrong....

·
Super Mod,
3,568 Posts
:banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead

·
Premium Member
4,013 Posts
The bodywork for bike 14 is on gixxer160's race tlr which is the bike I work on. I bought the body originally on ebay. It is carbon kevlar and the shape is different from stock body work just enough that it has quite different airflow around the upper section. I had it on my street bike for a while and when I put the stock bodywork back on very different in wind buffetting on the freeway.
You mean this? :devious

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Is it just me or does the exhaust on the wheelie pic look alot higher than they should be?? I like it:hail

1 - 20 of 52 Posts