TLZone Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
having some rough running issues just off tick over. going to try and dial them out with yoshi box. what settings would you recomend for the mods i've had done.:O

cheers:)

·
Registered
802 Posts
Try a tbsync / TPS Calibrate first
Then do a +5 +5 +5 and see what happens
Take your yosh box with you to your favourite peace of road
And try lots of settings .
Take notes about how each setting feels then try and combine the best of settings

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
got mine at 5-10-5 11oclock on the r got a yosh box here carl if ya need it :)

·
Super Mod,
3,568 Posts
TL1000SV(97),1040 bore kit,tlr cams,radiused inlets,flowed heads,modded airbox with tlr bell mouths,k & n filter...
You may be beyond what the Yosh box can adjust for! :dowhat

With what you have done I have to say a PCIII should next on the list along with a custom map.

But if you insist on the Yosh box start +10 +10 +10 and back it down from there (if needed).

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
billy_tlr said:
got mine at 5-10-5 11oclock on the r got a yosh box here carl if ya need it :)
cheers dude. got my hands on one :devious a yoshi box that is :laugh

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
BurnCycle said:
You may be beyond what the Yosh box can adjust for! :dowhat

With what you have done I have to say a PCIII should next on the list along with a custom map.

But if you insist on the Yosh box start +10 +10 +10 and back it down from there (if needed).
it will have to go that way at some point. though i've not found a pc111 for the s yet. though i have seen it listed. .... i hear on the grapevine the suzuki are bringing out a new mapping system to replace the yoshi box. from what i heard it'll be able to program the ecu to a fine degree through laptop or pc.full diagnostics too:) but without the need for a power comander.dontow if it'll work for the older bikes:O

back to the issue. looks like i might have a dodgy iap sensor:banghead :banghead :banghead

·
Registered
11,918 Posts
jag - Speedking is the man to ask for PCIII ... I think with your mods you'll have much better results with a PCIII & a dynotune :eek

1 - 7 of 7 Posts