TLZone Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a few. I've been looking everywhere for a set of aftermarket exhaust headers for my TLR race bike and haven't had any luck so far. I've found a set on ebay that I want to buy but I remember reading that the midpipes aren't available any more. This is a bit distressing as the headers on ebay don't have the mid pipes. Also, does the full system from Yosh use the stock spigot for the back cylinder or is it a special Yosh piece for the system?

Yet another question. I can just but a full system and sell the cans for M4 for reasonably cheap new and forget all of this hassle. What are a clean set of new slip ons worth? Does anyone need them? The cans are no use to me but selling them to get the headers and mid-pipes that I want might be cheaper in the long run.

·
Registered
11,024 Posts
...don't talk to Yosh about parts the web site sucks...

Go thru Calsportbikes, etc... and see if they can get you the mids its cheaper than going direct to Yosh usually...

Yosh headers use the stock pipe off the TL engine so there's no worry there...

As for selling the brand new cans to a full system, that could be quick or take a while - it just depends on your timing...

·
Super Mod,
3,568 Posts
Like BX said... Yosh still has the pipes, just don't ask them that. :laugh

It was when I called them to get a new TLR mid that they told me they didn't have them anymore and it would be a long time before it would be made up and sent off to me. Less than a week later the new mid was at my doorstep.

·
Registered
4,197 Posts
Might be interested in those M4 cans... depends on inner diameter and slipon diameter.

Greetings
Rufer

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.