TLZone Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for a set of yoshimura headers (and springs) for my TLS trackbike. new or used

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
The Suck, Squeeze, Bang, Blow Moderator,
15,415 Posts
I have a TLS Ackro System without cans.

System needs some loving care as the front pipe has a flat on it from a curb or something and it's been used with stubby cans without hangers so some of the welds on the cross over pipes have cracked as the cans were unsupported. Needs a good clean aswell.

Cheap though £150 :)

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have a TLS Ackro System without cans.

System needs some loving care as the front pipe has a flat on it from a curb or something and it's been used with stubby cans without hangers so some of the welds on the cross over pipes have cracked as the cans were unsupported. Needs a good clean aswell.

Cheap though £150 :)

Thanks Mate, but I'm going to try to find some Yosh headers first because I already have a pair of yosh cans. Maybe Mr. Dobalina can help me out :devious (email sent)

If you are going to part out the rest of your bike I might be interested in some other parts too. Is the frame ready to ship yet :) can't wait to get started.

·
15,415 Posts
If you are going to part out the rest of your bike I might be interested in some other parts too. Is the frame ready to ship yet :) can't wait to get started.
LOL you said before Feb :)

I have a few days next week when kids are back at school and I'm still on holiday, so it will be done by then. Christmas and therefore wife/Kids have hidden the garage door key so they get my attention for a few days :laugh

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LOL you said before Feb :)

I have a few days next week when kids are back at school and I'm still on holiday, so it will be done by then. Christmas and therefore wife/Kids have hidden the garage door key so they get my attention for a few days :laugh
Did I say Feb. who me :laugh just kidding mate take your time (just not to much eh :devious)

and I know how it is, got 3 boys myself

Cheers

·
15,415 Posts
Yeh, I got 2 girls, 7 & 9

Taking them for a paddle in the north sea today to blow away the cob webs :laugh

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeh, I got 2 girls, 7 & 9

Taking them for a paddle in the north sea today to blow away the cob webs :laugh

I hope they don't get sea sick, the weather here is pretty nasty and I can only imagine that's it's pretty choppy out there. Always good to get out though! Have fun.

My boys are 8 weeks 2.5 years and 5 years old

1 - 10 of 10 Posts