TLZone Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Acid Bob, MrMover, my brother and I will be poodling around a few roads in the Yorkshire Dales and Moors on these dates. None of us will be on TL's.

Camping 2 nights and in a bunkhouse for 1.

There are 2 beds left in the bunkhouse if anyone fancy's joining us........... starting and ending at Squires Cafe near Leeds.

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
Hi Ted, and all riders, not been on here for quite a while, I would have loved to join you for this as I often go to squires as I am only 45 mins away.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Hi Cham, You have enjoyed it, we did Squires - Pickering - Helmsley - Sutton Bank - Thirsk - Bedale - Reeth and up to the Tan Hill for the second night (highest pub in the Britain). Next day we rode through Keld - did Buttertubs Pass - Haws - over to Kettlewell - back down through Wharfedale - The Sun Inn - then back to Squires. All done just before last years floods hit.

file1-221.jpg

The lads did so well we made them honorary Yorkshiremen:)

Cheers, Bob

·
Registered
5,677 Posts
Hi Ted, and all riders, not been on here for quite a while, I would have loved to join you for this as I often go to squires as I am only 45 mins away.
Welcome back to the zone cham. Funnily enough just a few days ago I was looking through old photos and found the ones of you at the BMF.
SO LONG AGO.

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
Cheers Gaz, bought a new laptop other week and transferred pics, I too looked at old forum pics with fond memories. Last year was the only year that I did not put my TLS on the road, as I bought a fz1n, but this spring, TL, FZ1 and cbr900rr all on road. Last few years my lad, Karl has been cb500 racing with some great wins, but now he prefers endure racing, and costs less. so our weekends were took up with watching or work, but now, a bit more time to ride my bikes.

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
Hi Bob, that sounded a great ride. we are booked into squires next Saturday overnight in camper, just to give it its first run this year.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts