Registered
2,646 Posts
Today it is snowing and about 28 :banghead

But the TLS looks sweet. M4 repaired by me looks passable. :coocoo

M4s repaired by you look pretty good!

·
Registered
394 Posts
In Ohio today it was 67 this morning with promise of snow tomorrow night!

It's still about 58 but the temp is dropping quick!

Sorry we stole your weather today!

That's what you get for living within miles of your track and buying so many parts:laugh

·
Moderator,
14,795 Posts
hey Doug thoose m4:s looks great :thumbup to bad about the snow funny thing we should actually have snow here in sweden by now but we have +10 C :dunno

T

·
0 Posts
I really like that blue color. Just so you feel better, it was 7 degrees when i woke up this morning. Reminds me of Burns old S.

·
Premium Member
1,076 Posts
18º C on the north coast of Spain, no so bad. Maybe tomorrow the rain let me ride for a while:)

·
Registered
8,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I like how as the global warming increases I get more and longer snowy winter. :banghead

·
Registered
8,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You know I am almost ready to give her back! :lol Hey Chris, how many things can you see that are different?

·
Moderator,
14,795 Posts
I like how as the global warming increases I get more and longer snowy winter. :banghead

and the summers here in sweden is getting longer and warmer :confused

·
Registered
318 Posts
Throw on some wheels and a full system and we'll talk. :rotfl

I count eight visible, without cheating.

·
Registered
8,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Good on ya', nice sig piccie too! Woo HOo!

·
Registered
945 Posts
Yeah winter sucks. Last Sat I was stoked to get in a few hundred miles in sunny 65 degree weather. Today it barely got above freezing and the roads still have icy patches from the snow/freezing rain that we got late in the week. Sucks I tell ya. :thumbdown

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
i took the bike out yesterday night.. it was around 45 .. but this one girl kept begging me to go riding so i called Jesse(slow50) and we went for an hour.. today it was 39 so she called me and i told her to ****off.. she was shaking bad yesterday and was leaning on the wrong side of the turns.. kinda funny but scary..

Ash

1 - 18 of 18 Posts