TLZone Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so today i took her down to colmans power sport to woodbridge and they had a dyno runs. so since my bike is stock i was thinkin i would be in the 116 117 area well hahahahah 119.06 yup she made me sooo proud and the tourge was 74.26.. i was soo excited watch the video.. and oh yeah my friend won the shoot out with his 05 GSXR1000 at 161.86 hp.. they didnt do torqe for his bike. but he has only full yoush with PC3 and K&N and nothing was touching him not even R1s with same mods and more not even zx10Rs nothing.. he got a 100 bux gift certificate from colmans..i was FARCUSING..

BTW there was another TLR whih belonges to a member here and a friend of mine.. he had TRE and slipons exhaust and ran 118bhp and 72 torqe. the guy said it needed tune up it was a little rough at the start

·
Registered
198 Posts
Sweet! I can't wait to get mine dyno tuned. As soon as I save up some money for a PCIII and the cost of the dyno run. The only mod I have right now is Leovince slip ons. I'm sure it needs tuned but it doesn't back fire and hicup so I haven' spent the cash for a tune.:)

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Cool. I would love to have something like that come someplace near me. I am curious what my track bike makes in the way of rear wheel HP.
Ken

·
Premium Member
11,457 Posts
IIRC my bike produce 119+ with the PCII and a map.

Not bad Ash considering you are stock at the moment

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
Sounds like fun:thumbup

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
I love how your girlfriend (I assume) is too scared to stay around while the TL revs up... "Here, take the camera!"

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
i'm at 123.5

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
wow.. 126.6 whatcha got in there? .

yeah Del i was happy with that concedering im running stock.. but dude u gotta ride a GSXR1000.. the black one is will's bike and i took it for a spin.. all i can say is i thought my bike was fast.. but the TL have a differnt power rang even the gixxer is faster i would never go on one.. just cuz u have to reve it up soo high to get MAD power..

EDIT: Coyo thats my sister. she was such a trooper on saterday . took her for a ride all over the place all day long.. it rained on us and everything and she never said nothin but WOW this is fun..

·
Premium Member
11,457 Posts
Damn, I missed seeing your sister :devious

Just teasing, :laugh Did you guys post about this event here? I can't believe I missed it.

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Jesse called me on thursday and told me about it.. so i met up with will and we rode down there

they had a stunt show and everrything and Ruby's tuesday i think was giving freefood or someother steakhouse..and i met the guy whop boguht Jesse's TLR and guess what his name is also Jesse.. i thought it wa sfunny cuz he was looking at my bike and he couldnt believe that me and him has the same exact Tail of the dragon stickers.. and im like yeah i rode ur bike and he looked kinda worried for a second and then im like yeah the guy who owned it before you is my friend and here is his number so he can give you his extra stuff that he still have.. i told him about this site

·
Registered
217 Posts
k&n air filter, power comander 111, full Akro Evo Ti Exhaust and racing oil.
before tuning a ra a dyno and it whas 118 rwhp:)
chraika1 said:
wow.. 126.6 whatcha got in there? .

yeah Del i was happy with that concedering im running stock.. but dude u gotta ride a GSXR1000.. the black one is will's bike and i took it for a spin.. all i can say is i thought my bike was fast.. but the TL have a differnt power rang even the gixxer is faster i would never go on one.. just cuz u have to reve it up soo high to get MAD power..

EDIT: Coyo thats my sister. she was such a trooper on saterday . took her for a ride all over the place all day long.. it rained on us and everything and she never said nothin but WOW this is fun..

·
The Suck, Squeeze, Bang, Blow Moderator,
15,415 Posts
chraika1 said:
wow.. 126.6 whatcha got in there?
Not enough money I'd say :lol

Stop visiting this web site cos believe me you will be constantly looking for more and more power and getting very skint at the same time................as I am

·
Registered
217 Posts
coke...........

is this dyno from the motor you destryoet this sommer :laugh
its the same as a coca cola can only made for use one time :coocoo
fiche-man said:
Not enough money I'd say :lol

Stop visiting this web site cos believe me you will be constantly looking for more and more power and getting very skint at the same time................as I am

·
15,415 Posts
Slight problem with the nicosil on the +2mm Bores :devious

Cost another £500 plus to fix it again, like I say, not cheap :banghead

For street use I would stick to stock bores and be happy in the mid 130's

·
15,415 Posts
I run 17/43 most of the time.

It was back in March last year, but I recall he kept getting interferance using the coil wire clamp for the rpm, so did a run in 3/4/5th and printed the one that was closest to the real rpm just to give an idea athough it's still a grand or so out.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts