TLZone Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
maybe it me but who else is excited too about the return of 6 pots :devious , well i am and i love the new throttle system sweet freakin bike.

i would love to by one but the are going to want to much

:) :) :) :)
off the bed have a good one

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,855 Posts
http://www.mcnews.com.au/2007_bikes/sports/yamaha_yzf-r1/Yamaha_R1_2007_Gallery_A/index.htm

Six-pot radial brakes with 310mm discs, new inverted swingarm, slipper clutch on base model, new four valve per cylinder engine with chip controlled throttle and electronically adjustable induction stacks mounted above the throttle bodies that move to ensure optimum velocity of the intake charge. Spunky new instruments and a very R6 look to the bodywork. Frame is new and Yamaha are claiming 180hp at 12,500rpm from their new weapon or 189hp with ram air assistance. Clearly more than the minor update that most expected for 2007...
:eek

(moved to the open forum :rolleyes)

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
adjustable intake length? :devious

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
sweet! I've been diggin' 600's lately though...... plenty of power and less weight!

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i love it, i really want one, anyone want to buy a 05 750 with on 996miles on it, just kidding but what do u think they will cost i am saying 12,800 - 14,000. i like the r1 but love suzuki

thanks for the link

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
wowzers

1 - 8 of 8 Posts