Registered
5,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
why cant i change my text under the avatar? :rant
and what happened to my old text :O

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
It changes with post count automatically. I think Burncycle could change it for you though:rolleyes I tried changing it just for kicks and can't seem to make it stick - (I might not have the premissions to do so):confused

·
Registered
5,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
weird, its been 'yeah buddy' for ages :O

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
Yeah, it doesn't change from the old system untill you go over the next threashold for post count - IIRC there isn't any change from 2k post to 7k posts, but I honestly don't remember for sure.....

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
7000 posts? :lol ROOKIE!

·
14,150 Posts
Hey! WTF? I just noticed mine. WTF is up with the longhorn crap?

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
Its been that way for a long time Jasen, I figured you did it:confused

·
14,150 Posts
Hmmm...I can't do my own. Could have been Doug, but being as he's a true pure blooded Texan I don't think he'd bestow something like that on a transplant. Odd....

·
Registered
8,965 Posts
But Jasen don't you want to be a Texan when you grow up? I didn't do it, but I will see if I can help ya'll out.

·
Registered
8,965 Posts
Sorry, still can't have fun with any titles but my own.

·
14,150 Posts
Oh thank goodness...I was in fear when I read your first post.

·
14,150 Posts
Bah, I don't ever look at it until something like this comes along.

·
Who loves you
3,370 Posts
N2, your custom title would have been a hold over from TLP days. When we initiated the Subscriber program only the subs can change their title, everybody else gets the titles that come with post count. Being that you are a grandfathered in sub from TLP, you probably cannot have a custom title, so when your post count hit the magic number for the next level/title it automatically went to AMA pit boss. Whew, that was long to say....

·
14,150 Posts
You know, the more I think about it the more I wonder which of you did that. I'm not upset or anything...I can take most jokes. But now I'm just curious.

Plus, it'd be nice to know who to retaliate on for the next PAAF. :lol

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
I think that only admins can mess with peoples avtar text, that should narrow it down a little:lol

·
14,150 Posts
Yea, but which one's buttons did I press hard enough? Steve maybe, but they know more about sheep than longhorns. :laugh

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,860 Posts
Wasn't I Jasen :)

1 - 20 of 43 Posts