Registered
2,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need an engine!
:coocoo

·
Premium Member
6,855 Posts
I got a couple of TLS engines, one is a complete Sam rebuild - as yet untouched. I acquired it at the end of 2015 I think.

Very Tidy Stock 1997 TLS Engine with the Rare 115bhp High Power Round Inlet Port Heads.
Very Good Gearbox and New Circlips without the Well Known 1st and 3rd Gear Missing Teeth/Jumping out of Gear Problems
Later Stronger TLR plastic Clutch Outer Cover, Usual New Big End Shells, New Head Gaskets and Sidecover Gaskets
New Water Pump Mechanical Seal and Oil Seal, New Oil Filter, Good Pistons/Barrels/Rings, Almost New NGK Iridium Spark Plugs etc and of Course Cam Shims Set to Correct Clearances.

Also has M8 Stainless Front Exhaust Studs Fitted

- a '97 and one from Holland - It came from Zippy's TLOTM bike - removed in 2016 when I bought everything "TL" he had. All blanketed up in my workshop since and untouched.

There is a slight chance I might be persuaded to part with one of them................

Reactions: Troy

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
and your price...sir?
and please hurry,before wife notices that i have money ;)

·
Premium Member
6,855 Posts
Yea I know it's Troy but Finland ain't just around the corner................

Troy, e-mail me your thoughts and budget.............................. I'm not letting either one go cheap.

............. and I can't really be arsed to have to find a shipper, find a pallet and ship it over to you..I'll PM Sam & see how easy it is to ship an engine....

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i just offered 1000€ for a tls...

·
Premium Member
6,855 Posts
I've sent a PM to Sam.

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
send me an email for your price!

that guy with TLS fs for 1250€ didnt sell for 1000€.

·
Premium Member
6,855 Posts
shipping looks to be around £200.........e-mail sent to ***troy**@gmail.com

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
anyone?

·
Premium Member
1,766 Posts
I currently have a (gently used) 99 TLR engine sitting in my garage, which I would happily give you in exchange for a $50 Walmart gift card. Just look how clean and shiny it is :devious

IMG_0968.JPG

1 - 13 of 13 Posts