TLZone Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
344 Posts
I am after an OEM sprocket cover for a TLS. Given the success of the Vanzuki custom one there should be plenty of these right.
Needs to be in good nick.
Be good if out of Oz and better if in Melbourne 3000.
Please PM with price and delivery.

·
Premium Member
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mikey75702, that would be great.
I note that you are listed as having an R. I need the S sprocket cover, is that what you will have?
Thanks

·
Premium Member
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry about the confusion...I can't edit the post but it is a TLS sprocket cover that I am after

·
Registered
468 Posts
Yeah, if I was posting from a computer I would have seen what bike you have. But at work I can only get on my blackberry, and the mobile version of tlzone doesn't show the avatar section to tell me what bike you have. Also I forgot someone said that the r and s covers were different. But I will have an r cover laying around in probably a week

·
Premium Member
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Premium Member
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Very keen to find the TLS Sprocket cover if anyone has one they want to sell!!!!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Very keen to find the TLS Sprocket cover if anyone has one they want to sell!!!!
Wooly, I'm in the states but may have one out in the 'garage'. I'll check in a bit and let you know.

Dave

·
Registered
122 Posts
Wooly, I'm in the states but may have one out in the 'garage'. I'll check in a bit and let you know.

Dave
Unfortunately, either my memory sucks, I no longer have it or I've misplaced it. Sorry man. If I happen across one I'll let you know.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts