TLZone Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there. It's a long shot but worth a try. Does anyone have a 1000 Raptor clock/gauges they want to sell me?

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
try ebay!

·
Registered
425 Posts
If it does not necessarily have to be Cagiva Raptor clocks, then SV1000 and GSXR K1-K4 (K5/K6) speedos would work too with minor mods.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If it does not necessarily have to be Cagiva Raptor clocks, then SV1000 and GSXR K1-K4 (K5/K6) speedos would work too with minor mods.
Hi JoE I have followed your various posts on the GSXR and SV clocks with interest and I have to say that I got a little confused trolling through all the information. Can I PM you to chat?

·
Registered
3,484 Posts
There were two sets on there last time I looked but one is in Italy and the other is in Poland.

Failing that is it's just an aesthetic you are going for there are some fairly radical looking Chinese clocks you could try. Seems a little hard to believe that they can do a full set of clocks brand new for under £50. You've got to think the plastic might not weather that well but who knows.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah I think those ones on eBay are from 650 raptors. Like trying to use SV650 clocks... Not a goer.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts