TLZone Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm due to replace the stock pads in my 4-pots and thought I'd check here before I bought some - perhaps someone switched to 6-pots and has extra 4-pot stuff laying around:O

Would perfer HH pads but not terribly picky.

Thanks,

Josh

·
Moderator,
14,795 Posts
I can take a look in the garage tomorow but I think it´s the stockers if I find them U can take em :)

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool, let me now:)

·
Registered
2,879 Posts
Let me know if you find a great price on some ebc HH. I think I'll go back to 4's so want some fresh pads. almost wish I hadn't just bought new ones for the 6's :-(

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Will do:thumbup

·
Moderator,
14,795 Posts
Sorry man I found the calipers but they were empty so I guess I must have given them away already :dunno
Good luck i nyour search but there should be alot of them out there since lots of peps have done the change to tlr 6 potters :)

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No problem, thanks for looking:thumbup

Anyone else have a couple pair of 4-pot pads laying around:O

·
Super Mod,
3,568 Posts
Um... yep. Come get them and they're yours. My OEM 4-piston pads. Couldn't have more than 2 or 3k on them... Have the calipers too if you want them. :laugh

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That'd be awsome, I think i'm going to end up with your entire old brake system before long:lol

No need for the calipers, mine are working fine and I have an extra pair (with shot pads) on the shelf:)

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
Need any more used stockers? I would need to look first to make sure they're worth shipping but otherwise you can have them.

·
Registered
11,001 Posts
...BP, at this rate you'll never have to pay for pads (or calipers) again:laugh...

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Isn't the zone great? :banana

Pmmonster, I think I'm all set, but thanks:thumbup

1 - 12 of 12 Posts