TLZone Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all,

I am trying to make a few extra buck and wanted to get some feedback on if you think my idea would sell.

I have added some pics of the finished product, it is more for model car and bike collectors but I think would make a nice Bar or Garage accessory.

Made of used Bike or car Tyre with miror in the back and glass shelves for placing items on. Would sell for around R500,00 in South Africa or USD 65.

Any comments would be appreciated.

·
Registered
5,858 Posts
:hail:hailMate that is awsome.Be worth chucking the Mrs out so i could have a few in the lounge.:laugh

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
One shelf would make a good trophy case too.

Nice design and looks like the price would be right. Maybe you could provide a kit too, where if the person already has the tire off their bike (or whatever)...

C

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
thats sweet :hail I'd probably get one :thumbup

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
Nice work....great idea

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
The biggest issue I see you dealing with is shipping costs... and packaging given the glass shelves. Very cool though :thumbup

·
Moderator,
14,795 Posts
Looks good! Maybe light it up a little more?

I think it'll sell :yes
maybe sneek some leds in there :thumbup

love the idea :hail

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
:stupid

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
looks awsome but i think i would us some differant screws somthign alil more flush and black to match the tire.......other then that ill take 4

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the feedback guys, I will see what I can do and maybe, just maybe I will be able to send kits or something to everybody.

Once again thanks all

·
Registered
191 Posts
hell yeah - the missus will probably have something to say about it but THAT is going in the bathroom!!!!

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
I've been holding onto an old front tire that I wanted to turn into a garage clock... but that trumps it! Great idea.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
OK,

so I took some comments on the car tyres I made and now I have some Bike Tyres, Let me know if you would buy this if you saw it at a bike event?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts