TLZone Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
would you pay money for something like this or YOUR bike? if you don't have the know how or the photos to do it yourself, would you pay for someone to do something like this for your bike? imagine the photos are of your bike and it was your name etc. (whatever text and font you wanted) if you didn't have the camera to get the photos of good enough quality to go to poster size and that could be organised also. (locally only obviously).

·
Registered
11,556 Posts
would you pay money for something like this or YOUR bike? if you don't have the know how or the photos to do it yourself, would you pay for someone to do something like this for your bike? imagine the photos are of your bike and it was your name etc. (whatever text and font you wanted) if you didn't have the camera to get the photos of good enough quality to go to poster size and that could be organised also. (locally only obviously).

Yes! :thumbup

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
how much would you part with? i was thinking between $100-150AUD for me to do a few shots and edit it all together.

·
Registered
11,780 Posts
Would that be for A2/A3 size? could you change the background of pics too? like this pic, but the background sucks :laugh

MAybe folk would be interested in a yearly print of the TLotM bikes.... A3 size with all the TLotM bikes and the TLotY in the middle :O

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i was thinking it would be of at least an A2 maybe and A1 depending on printing costs.

i COULD change the background but was thinking that for the main pic we could go somewhere and get some photos like these

for the main photo and then get either some photos of the owners that they already like and inlay them to make it a bit of a "hits and memories" type thing of your own bike. the one i did for the OP was something i threw together in a bit of a rush tonight to give some idea of what i was talking about. the options are limitless really for what could be done. i have another idea i might do tomorrow if i have nothing else to do.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
wrapped up into a poster

some other layouts/examples

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks mate. :)

here is one i did for a friend a while back. (guess why :laugh)

·
Registered
8,263 Posts
Those are great pics and id pay for a poster of mine :thumbup

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks mate. :)

·
Registered
301 Posts
Would that be for A2/A3 size? could you change the background of pics too? like this pic, but the background sucks :laugh

MAybe folk would be interested in a yearly print of the TLotM bikes.... A3 size with all the TLotM bikes and the TLotY in the middle :O

Slightly off topic I know but that looks like a pair of leather undercrackers wrapped round your tank Chris:laugh:laugh

·
Registered
158 Posts
Tlrstacker!!! Absolutely i would pay for a poster in hdr like you have posted!!!! Thats looks the gizz!!!!
How much ? Where? And when?

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
nuva i did for a mate a couple weeks back.

Giz are you in Brissy? (actually it is fair to ask if your even in australia for that matter. :laugh ) if so we can sort something out. ;)

·
Registered
158 Posts
Yeah mate i sure am in Brissy.
Let us know how much??

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
PM Sent. :)

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
oooooooh :drool yeah... i'd be interested in getting a Poster of My bike. wow... the first shot of the super duke with the city and cranes in the back round really sparked some love. I dig that shot!

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
thanks mate,

seems i may need to move to the states, seems to be more interest over there. :laugh

·
Registered
112 Posts
Im planning to take some pics of my bike next to building here that has a tunnel murial painted on it and have the best pic blown up and framed so I can hang it in my living room and do the same thing with my car.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts