TLZone Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That's it folks picked up the bike today, got the RWC a day late due to one of the fork seals pissing out fluid. $220 later and both forks now with new seals and fluid I picked up the bike and she is now ready for rego.

Also picked up the CTP certificate so I can go for my first (Legal) ride on her tomorrow to get the registration. Still waiting on my parts to arrive but the worst part is I'll be driving down to Indy on Friday morning so my very first weekend of having the TL registered and it will be sitting in the garage :rant

Anyway we'll have to catch up soon Marzzz, and anyone else in brissy....

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Congrats! :thumbup

Now ride that damn thing! :rant

:laugh

·
Registered
249 Posts
ready whe you are.

Veetwin4me said:
That's it folks picked up the bike today, got the RWC a day late due to one of the fork seals pissing out fluid. $220 later and both forks now with new seals and fluid I picked up the bike and she is now ready for rego.

Also picked up the CTP certificate so I can go for my first (Legal) ride on her tomorrow to get the registration. Still waiting on my parts to arrive but the worst part is I'll be driving down to Indy on Friday morning so my very first weekend of having the TL registered and it will be sitting in the garage :rant

Anyway we'll have to catch up soon Marzzz, and anyone else in brissy....

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OK, rode the bike in to work on Thursday and had her registered during lunch. Rode home again and damn is it good to be back on two wheels.

She isn't running the best though it wont idle (Revs up/down) and between 3k to 4.5k runs very rough.... Any ideas? The bike was sitting for abou 12 months after it was damaged so i'm hoping just needs some dusting off so to speak... And yes I did replace all the fuel (New Tank) new oil/ filter and new plugs.

·
Registered
2,920 Posts
Moving to Ipswitch shortly ,I'd be keen to hook up with some fellow tlzers .I'll need some advise on where the best roads are :devious .I'm still waiting for my Bitubo at the moment :confused ,but still mobile :) .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts