TLZone Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[email protected]#$ me,up another $32 from last year. :laugh

I had been eyeing up a 630SM due in April but the rego killed it,even a GSX1400 is off the cards.
East or West coast here i come. :rotfl

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
$700 for a bike?**** me,I thought I was getting raped at $850 for a 6 cylinder car!!:eek:mg

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,859 Posts
I thought my GSXR was expensive. I have to pay it before the 10th Jan, $437.10 I always cracked it that the bike was more expensive than the 5.0L V8 ute I had. Especially considering it was supposed to be 3rd party.

You can register it at my place if you like and I'll forward the stuff on as it comes in :dunno They're usually pretty good, the bill will arrive 6 weekes before it has to be paid. Plenty of time to handle it.

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,859 Posts
(Our regristration fee is twice as much though @ $36.70, but we have no administration fee.)

·
Registered
8,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You can register it at my place if you like and I'll forward the stuff on as it comes in :dunno They're usually pretty good, the bill will arrive 6 weekes before it has to be paid. Plenty of time to handle it.
Thanks for the offer Steve. :thumbup
Maybe i should organise a protest ride. :laugh
The thing is most of that cost is personal insurance but have to admit motorcycle fatalities are fairly low here,i can only think of two or three in the last couple of years.

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,859 Posts
Looks like 6 & 12 month on the bill (with an extra $8.40 admin fee for the 6 monthly) :dunno

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
That is expensive! I didn't know you had an SM setup for the DR - looks good:thumbup

·
Moderator,
14,795 Posts
:stupid

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts