TLZone Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I have just about made everything work electrically now but need a vague idea of how the connectors should route and what a stock fuse set up looks like. Someone has really messed with the loom and wiring on the trike I'm restoring so I'm starting from this:

514A8529.JPG 514A8533.JPG

If anyone has any pictures of what it should look like it would really help!

James

·
Registered
1998 TLS; 2001 TLR; 200X TLRSF
4,273 Posts
The service manual has decent diagrams showing the OEM wire loom routing. These are on pages 8-19, 8-20, and 8-21.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks I did start with that but couldn't tell where the connectors themselves are placed at the front?

Also I guess those fuses are someone else's addition

·
Registered
4,273 Posts
Regarding your fuses, in the OEM configuration they were all in a fuse box attached to the side of the fairing stay behind the headlights. Of course, this is with the exception of the main fuse in the starter relay.

The fuse box can be partially seen in this photo.

DSCN7810 by Tony Six5, on Flickr

·
Registered
4,273 Posts
Thanks I did start with that but couldn't tell where the connectors themselves are placed at the front?.....
Again, with the OEM TLS configuration, the main wire loom runs up the inside of the fairing on the RH side, and those gang connectors (white, black, & yellow) are nestled into the fairing next to the headlight on the right side.
From there the 'front loom' travels above the headlight to attach to the instrument cluster.
There is some detail, not much, showing these connections on page 8-19.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ah brilliant that's what I needed to know, I will try and get them down by the headlight - thank you as always for the help

1 - 6 of 6 Posts