TLZone Forums banner

101 - 115 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
877 Posts
Haha.Right.Offcourse.Take your time.A good job takes patience to accomplish it.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #102
after messing around with the wireing and correcting it i decided to check my oil and water levels before i turned it over again
bummer ive lost water somewhere,so started thinking where it could ov gone the i saw the thread about the waterpump oil seal and remember seeing a tricle of ater coming from bottom ov engine when i filled it up last time but never paid it much attention thinking it was coolant id spilled while filling her up
so after taking the clutch cover off i found that the oil seal was kinked and had failed, so had to replace with new parts but local steelers didnt have every part so had to order them so while i wait for them to arrive i started on the front air feed to the airbox pics of the work so far

just the card mockup at the mo to make sure it fits then lay it up in carbon

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #107
Better fuel economy as I was going to use the 12 hole shower injectors
from the later ducati's

·
Registered
877 Posts
Will you resume the work on the bike soon?

·
Registered
349 Posts
bigworm;1734261 just the card mockup at the mo to make sure it fits then lay it up in carbon[/QUOTE said:
How doable is it to work with carbon:yeahright, could do with a 'How to lay up an airbox in Carbon' thread when the garage is cleared:done, if you don't mind, thanks very much, if you have nothing else to do:devious.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #111
Depends if I get my hands,arms and legs stuck to everything or not but I'll give it a go lol

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #112
hi all

unfortunately i dont have the time anymore to complete this project as most of you know its practically 95% finished
its just sitting in the garage giving me bad looks all the time as im busy with other projects
so ive decided to let her go to a good home instead that can complete it.
it would be a shame if she got stripped as it looks so good in flesh but needs a few things that i just dont have time for

any way ive listed it on the bay so if anybody is interested
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/142688746901?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649
kind regards
matt

101 - 115 of 115 Posts