TLZone Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a break in the rain to take a few quick pics with my crappy camera phone! Hope you enjoy

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,855 Posts
A break in the rain in GB? :confused

The bike looks great. :thumbup

·
Registered
918 Posts
Nice Cans!

·
Registered
3,289 Posts
Nice clean Tiller :hail best colour scheme as well:devious

·
Registered
63 Posts
I thought it was summer in the UK. :laugh
Summer whats that then we only have two weeks of sun here and fifty weeks split between rain and snow

·
Registered
2,517 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks for the comments dudes!!!! yeah ignore the fookin HUGE number plate, that will be replaced soon with one of a reputable size :) and the nasty tail untidy will be gone as well.

the big un will be seeing a lot more rain than that, the bike is my only form of transport and is gonna get used properly.

I LOVE the beowulf cans on it. They sound like Satan having an orgasm and look sexy as well. £350 for the pair!!! winner, and the build quality is superb.

I finally went for my first proper ride out on it today and it was great. Im still getting used to getting the right revs round tight corners as im used to an IL4!! its a bit tough converting but im getting used to it slowly. Tires are nicely scrubbed to the edge now which i never got to see on the old bandit!

Only thing im not looking forward to is putting hard wearing tyres on it for the commute. The Metzeler sportek M1's that are on it are just amazing!! Might try the Z6 as a replacement when the time comes!

·
Moderator,
14,795 Posts
looking good :thumbup

1 - 15 of 15 Posts