TLZone Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
A Trizuki Bonnellis, or a Suzumph Tilliville?

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
When I was 16 I drank half a bottle of Benefid coff mixture (Not all at once mind you. i had a NASTY cold) and smoked a joint - I saw lotsa wierd shit, but nothing like that. Brrr gives me the screaming heebee jeebees just remembering it :puke NEVER again:laugh

·
Registered
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:dowhatUpon having another look theres more TL bits on there than i first noticed.

·
Registered
801 Posts
its a trumpet motor 4 sure wonders if the owner was doing cough meds as it looks like my spares box :D

·
Registered
13,114 Posts
its certainly a way to improve a trumpy.

but then you could save yourself a heap of bother and just go with 100% TLS, and have a 100% better bike:thumbup

·
Registered
744 Posts
Why spend all that time & money then fit a POS SOAS ????????? :O
Lots of other TL bits there too.
I wouldn't be surprised if there's an original damper unit lurking in there.
Any pics of the other side ??

·
Registered
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
its certainly a way to improve a trumpy.

but then you could save yourself a heap of bother and just go with 100% TLS, and have a 100% better bike:thumbup
I dunno mate as i said im kinda liking it,some flat bars and a different tank,possibly one styled after the supposed to be coming new Norton:devious and i reckon it would be a real looker.

·
Registered
744 Posts
If I was going to put all that work into a bike I wouldn't build in any POS , badly designed original parts.
All show and no go doesnt do it for me. :)

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
Now that with one of those Wenkal rotary's from a JPS Norton would be something:devious.

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
See the other bloke scratching his head, he's wondering how to remove the bike from tubby's butt if it goes over a bigish bump and disappears :lol Bearing puller for trucks:O Tire levers:O:O

·
Registered
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
See the other bloke scratching his head, he's wondering how to remove the bike from tubby's butt if it goes over a bigish bump and disappears :lol Bearing puller for trucks:O Tire levers:O:O
Tubbys not bothered hes lookin for big bumps,imagine that ribbing on that oem spring:devious

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
That makes me wince and clench, just thinking about it:puke.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts