TLZone Forums banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
SQDBIKE Admin,
5,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm working on the stylesheet for the site. A new top banner is in order since our logo contest is over. We're gonna need to put a TL up in there....a kickass looking TL. A TL that screams, "I need four cylinders like I need a hole in the head". A TL that when you ask someone, "hey, what do you see in the top banner dealie on the site?" and they reply with something onlong the lines of, "I see pride....I see power....I see a bad ass mother ****er, that doesn't take no crap from nobody!"

so post up your money shots, something in motion is what i'm looking for...and be forever immortalized on The Zone.

-:banana

·
Registered
926 Posts
:O

:O

·
Registered
134 Posts
Rupes bike. Or TL of the year should get the oppertunity to grace it

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
I guess you're looking for a pic of a TL truely ridden in anger? I mean wheelie out of the corner stuff?

·
Super Mod,
3,568 Posts
Because I can...

·
Registered
926 Posts
Yea, Rupes bike or Art Davis's bike. Althou Arts bike doesn't really resemble a TL. But I would fricken KILL to take it around the block!:devious
I've only wheelied out of a corner once. I'm glad nobody got a pic cus I shit my pants!:laugh

·
Registered
8,965 Posts

·
Registered
976 Posts
How about one of these?

·
Registered
945 Posts
Great shots Ken. :thumbup

·
Premium Member
11,457 Posts
I second or third Rupes, artcores as well as davis.

·
Registered
5,698 Posts
i love rupes, arts, and artkores bikes. :hail

nothing wrong with using a bike that we can all relate too either. :)

·
Registered
5,698 Posts
+1

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
Man, has Art ever posted any pics of his bike in action? I don't think I've seen them, but if they are out there then my vote goes for that.

Otherwise, NYCStripes!

1 - 20 of 73 Posts