TLZone Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You're right. Supposedly it get tighter the farther you go, I don't know, I've never been on it. The best I have found is somewhere on the West Coast where the roads for a housing project were put in but homes never built. The local guys have turned it into a track of sorts. ...Florida sucks!

·
Registered
407 Posts

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,854 Posts
Why are there no decent pictures of the Great Ocean Road, Black and Reefton Spurs or the Great Alpine way on the internet :rant I might have to take some and my photography sucks. :laugh
GOR

·
Moderator,
2,701 Posts
tiek1011 said:
You're right. Supposedly it get tighter the farther you go, I don't know, I've never been on it. The best I have found is somewhere on the West Coast where the roads for a housing project were put in but homes never built. The local guys have turned it into a track of sorts. ...Florida sucks!
I actually know of this place. Have seen several videos and photos of guys playing out in the street. Only issue is the curbs.

·
Registered
2,695 Posts
we have it tough too. In the summer:

dont wanna run wide on our roads, now grassy ditch to go to

but right now:

One of my favorites (and only 20 mins away):
Berthoud Pass. newly reconstructed, new pavement, good superelevation, good times :thumbup

·
Registered
433 Posts
that's pretty neat, I didn't know FL have road like that.
South GA is pretty boring too, so how about those road close to the airport or country club? for some reason those places always have some very nice curves

·
I was cumstein21
1,805 Posts
Got some good ones in hawaii. To bad its an island and there aren't to many. :banghead

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
here's the most dangerous road in britain..............(officially) - bikes love it - so do sheep..............

can't find any good 'real' shots of it tho.

it's all up n down, blind 90 degree+ bends (did i mention the kamikaze sheep?)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts