TLZone Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's a thread someoneeposted about a battery for our
tilis, from batteries plus. They gave a
order code to take a percentage off the order.
I can't remember where I saw that thread???

There's probly a search for thus kinda thing
but I'm still a damn newbie. :coocoo

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
I don't remember it, but if it were me I'd stick with the oem yuasa. They last really well and aren't all that expensive :hail

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,859 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
I don't remember it, but if it were me I'd stick with the oem yuasa. They last really well and aren't all that expensive :hail
I remember the thread, must have been on this forum. But +1 on staying with Yuasa, I've never had anything but bad luck with Batteries Plus.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Clear on " screw batteries plus!! "
I'll stick with the oem.
Thanks for the continuing help. I'd be
lost without you guys.

·
Registered
334 Posts
wow. price quoted by my dealer for oem was $120 so i bought a batteries plus replacement for $70. maybe because mine is an "r"? i've not had a problem with mine yet but only had it a month now:O

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Let me talk to my dealer and see if he can work something out for all the tlzone guys here.
maybe get oem parts cheaper than retail?

Skitso, I'm gonna check to see what dealer cost is for a batt. for your tilir just so you know the actual cost for it. $120 seems high.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Let me talk to my dealer and see if he can work something out for all the tlzone guys here.
maybe get oem parts cheaper than retail?

Skitso, I'm gonna check to see what dealer cost is for a batt. for your tilir just so you know the actual cost for it. $120 seems high.

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
Nice, while I didn't ever have any problems with my Batteries Plus battery, I'd have jumped on that deal no questions asked.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Nice, while I didn't ever have any problems with my Batteries Plus battery, I'd have jumped on that deal no questions asked.
:stupid - I have mine in for just a couple of weeks now. I throw it on the tender every few days to avoid problems. But I would've jumped on that deal :devious

1 - 13 of 13 Posts