TLZone Forums banner
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my lights in today, less then 10 bucks per light and they are OUTSTANDING. Waterproof too!

Bike is leakin gas like crazy, so I bought a new fuel pump gasket and fuel filter and figured hell, while the plastic is off for my new spark plugs I would glow it up. With some help from Aken and Bobber we got started on it tonight.

So far, so good. I used LED strips from www.oznium.com and they are just great! I ordered them and I think they arrived a day or two later and shipping was only 4 bucks.

·
Registered
8,899 Posts
Looks very Cool :thumbup

Not sure about LED's but if you get the beer to petrol ratio right you can light up the whole neighborhood :rolleyes

·
Registered
5,742 Posts
:laugh well it is christmas

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
i didnt know you got yours yet dude, thanks for waiting for me :(.....mine will be lit up like that soon so in response to your thread, yes my bike is lit up and i thin k it looks killer

·
Registered
6,760 Posts
I'm thinking abuout doing the same to my bike. Not the same mix of colours though, rather just a red glow under the tail. I think it could match the red of the bike.

It looks cool. :thumbup

·
Premium Member
11,457 Posts
illegal in VA so if I had a bike I could do it as long as I'm sitting still.

·
Retired Admin
1,766 Posts
I thought even the ricers stopped doing that a couple of years ago? :O

If you like it, that's really all that counts. :)

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
i'd rather been seen and heard, yeah it looks cool and all but i think it greatly helps with visability

·
Registered
177 Posts
I agree with dunk on that one. I have noticed that people try to merge into me less on my rides home from work at night when I have my lights on (maybe 3 times instead of 5...bad drivers out here :O ).

Mine are a little more subtle, just being a couple blue LED's to light up the engine, front turn signals, and undertail. I like the new ones you have though. :thumbup

·
Registered
909 Posts
Been there done that :p, spent around £800 om custom led, 3 milllon colours to pick from, all remote controlled, can see some pick here.

http://www.aristia.net/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=32

Looks good thou on yours, i run mine on fade patterns, so had 4 zones pulseing to music :)

·
Registered
2,920 Posts
whatever flicks your switch:laugh

·
Registered
8,965 Posts
Holy SHit! Wingspan ! Woo HOO!

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i didnt know you got yours yet dude, thanks for waiting for me :(.....mine will be lit up like that soon so in response to your thread, yes my bike is lit up and i thin k it looks killer
I got mine right after I ordered them, nothing else to do so I started putting them on. I need to order a few more since I ran out of pink.

And the ricer comments apply to all of you who have clutch covers too since it does nothing for performance, come to think of it ALOT of the after market for TL's does nothing for performance so we have A LOT of ricers on this forum :coocoo

·
Registered
8,899 Posts
And the ricer comments apply to all of you who have clutch covers too since it does nothing for performance, come to think of it ALOT of the after market for TL's does nothing for performance so we have A LOT of ricers on this forum :coocoo

The billet alloy clutch covers do not leak like the stock plastic item :O No rice parts on my bikes right down to the stock indicators so i don't get run over and the stock undertray because the bike is run in all weather ;)

·
Registered
8,965 Posts
Man, tough on us mad modders, no LEDs here, just suspension mods, 1/5 throttle, PCII, 6 pots.....wait the bling mods are the M4 bolt ons and that is it. But wait, they came with the bike. I guess the Yoshimura Clutch cover made of aluminum is also a ricer mod. Les I guess we are old squids. Tough Day! :lol

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
I might be able to win a least-blingy/ricer award:lol The only shiny part on my bike is where my boots have polished the frame about the rear-sets:lol

1 - 20 of 76 Posts