TLZone Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im gathering parts to attempt starting my tl,im gonna need some guidance please if anyone can.

·
Registered
433 Posts
As far as I know there is only one cluster that could be a direct swap and that is the Cagiva Raptor 1000 cluster. However, I've never seen it in person, hearsay only. Some other Suzuki clusters can be made working by using an Arduino Board as a data converter:

• SV1000
  • GSXR 1000 K1 - K6 (600/750 also work but are not recommended)

There is no aftermarket speedo that would provide full functionality in regards to FI-Errors and TPS data. However, just recently I helped someone from the U.K. to get this highly configurable Aim MXP Strada TFT dash working on his TLR. FI-Errors and TPS data are displayed as text messages in the 'info line' area. Very cool... But rather expensive too. This also required an Arduino and some SW to get it done.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
As far as I know there is only one cluster that could be a direct swap and that is the Cagiva Raptor 1000 cluster. However, I've never seen it in person, hearsay only. Some other Suzuki clusters can be made working by using an Arduino Board as a data converter:

• SV1000
  • GSXR 1000 K1 - K6 (600/750 also work but are not recommended)

There is no aftermarket speedo that would provide full functionality in regards to FI-Errors and TPS data. However, just recently I helped someone from the U.K. to get this highly configurable Aim MXP Strada TFT dash working on his TLR. FI-Errors and TPS data are displayed as text messages in the 'info line' area. Very cool... But rather expensive too. This also required an Arduino and some SW to get it done.
Well ty , I’m supposed to be picking up a accidented sv1000,so I guess I’ll try it. It’s really only just to get it going,I’m guessing there’s a lot of similar things on both bikes that can be used

1 - 6 of 6 Posts