TLZone Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I have an opportunity to get an 06 Busa, 06 ZX-10, or 06 ZX-14. The insurance is slightly cheaper on the Kaws than it is on the Busa, but I like the Busa and can get it cheaper than the other two bikes!! Which one would you get?

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
if u want big and comfortable id go for zx-14 or for comfort and great looks id go busa..for great corner/track speed and agility and not to bad of looks id go for zx10r..test ride them all and pick the one that feels best to you !!!

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm more partial to the 10 and the Busa. The 14 never really grew on me, but it is a nice bike. Whatever bike I get will never see the track. Too much risk in going down. I will ride curvy or straight roads though. Most of my time is probably spent on straight roads though. I asked a friend of mine and she likes the 10 and the Busa too (for looks).

·
Moderator,
14,795 Posts
hmm I liked the 10 better with the sidepipe rather then the seatversion looks so damn bigarsed like the pipes what put there in a hurry but guess busa is more comfy and the 10 is way better in the twistes and if U wanna go for loooooong rides the 14 would be my choise :)

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
busa 4 me everytime fast a puck comfy and suzuki too friend had one with a stright bar conversion on was an awesome tool :)

·
Registered
926 Posts
I would streetfighter the busa if I was you.:devious Thats just me. Maybe throw on a turbo while your at it.:devious
Theres WAY more aftermaket stuff around for the busa over the Kawi.
staying with a Suzuki is never a bad choice.:)

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
I dunno, just get whatever you like best, they are all way more than enough to do whatever you'll every want on the street and none of them really appeal to me that much:O

·
Registered
11,001 Posts
...'course there's more aftermarket for the busa, the 14 is a baby in comparison...

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
...'course there's more aftermarket for the busa, the 14 is a baby in comparison...
:stupid

My next ride will be a Busa! However, the 10 has been nudging its way higher on the "to get" list. Still, the Busa looks horn.

:)

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
I'm more partial to the 10 and the Busa. The 14 never really grew on me, but it is a nice bike. Whatever bike I get will never see the track. Too much risk in going down. I will ride curvy or straight roads though. Most of my time is probably spent on straight roads though. I asked a friend of mine and she likes the 10 and the Busa too (for looks).

Id say Get the Busa :devious :devious

·
Chief Moderator for my kids Julia & Kristen,
5,503 Posts
Since you already have a TLR and GSXR track bike, a Busa or a 14 would add more variety to your stable.

The 14 is just too much if you ask me - like a Busa is a restrained choice :lol

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I had decided on the Busa UNTIL, I talked to my wife and she likes the 10. I have always liked the 10, and honestly, I'll be happy with either one of them, so now I guess it just comes down to money. Which ever one I can get for the best price overall will be the one! I guess :dunno. I never thought this would be such a hard decision :banghead :laugh

·
Registered
2,695 Posts
talk to liononaleash (sp?) about the 10. He got one and doesn't sound too impressed with it. I've also heard the 10 is about as comfy as a wooden bar stool, where the busa and ZX-14 are very comfy. There was a 14 at my friend's shop with hard side bags, Helibars, and a HUGE corbin and that thing was COMFY!! it would be the perfect sport tourer!

·
Registered
11,001 Posts
...if you got to go large, go with the busa...here's some real life pics of the 14...which is why I say go with the busa:drool & :puke (at the same time - can't decide if I like it)...(oh yea, it sounds shite with the stock exhaust on:yes)...

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah I have pretty much ruled the 14 out. I'm sure it's a great bike, but it never really grew on me. So if there was one bike that I'm not sure that I'd be happy with, it's the 14. I'm going to do some shopping around and see what kind of prices I can get on the Busa and the ZX10. I already have a killer deal on the busa in the making at somewhere arounf the hight 8's to low 9's. If I can get a 10 at the same deal, I might go with the 10.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts