TLZone Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All

I'm new here so be gentle with me!!!:)

I've just bought a TLS today for collection in 3 days time. It is a black 2K model. I'm already thinking of putting one or two personal touches to it!

Question...It does not have a belly pan or crash bungs/mushrooms....are there any that you (the experienced people) would recommend to a newbee? Pictures of fitted belly pans would help a lot so I can see the effect. I've seen some pattern ones on ebay but don't know.:confused

Cheers
Twothumpers

·
Registered
608 Posts
http://www.extremegraphicfsmd.com/indexeng.htm go here for the belly pan, and i hve LSL frame sliders, or http://powersstuntworx.com/railz.html or here for race railz and one more thing, there are alot of people here to help you but do a search first and if nothing then ask not saying u didnt. good luck with the bike happy modding. if u need clear tail lens and some led brake lights pm me, i am not trying to make money just needing to get rid of parts. i also have 6pots calipers. the most important thing :bigfinger WELCOME

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
R&G for the crash bungs all the way mate - stocked by most stealers or get them direct from R & G

They look like this on a TLS

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cheers

I've been on their site and seen the mounting instructions which seem straightforward. I'll give them a buzz on Monday perhaps.

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
fimp-bikes said:
how do those knobs attach?
There is a bolt through the alloy backer which is designed to bend on impact, absorbing the force rather than bending your frame. The nylon mushroom is screwed into the alloy backer with its own thread

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cool..and in the best colour too! :) The skidmarx is the kind of look I'm after...you know....a low slung look....some of the others that I've seen on my searches are not to my taste (each to his own!!)

Thanks Hossman!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts