TLZone Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Maybe he did a "Schussboelie".
I moved to our new house (you gotta come visit us sometime Jan), had trouble with the internet line, then with the modem set-up, then with my PC and between all that I had shitloads of work :banghead

But I'm back :devious

So where is Aaron? And Rupes?

G

·
rupes is married, so he's gone forever :laugh i heard he's been working on the sentinel though :thumbup

and yeah schussie i gotta come over some more, but the weather hasn't been all that good to jump on the bike for a 2hr ride :banghead

·
Moderator,
14,795 Posts
rupes is married, so he's gone forever :laugh i heard he's been working on the sentinel though :thumbup

and yeah schussie i gotta come over some more, but the weather hasn't been all that good to jump on the bike for a 2hr ride :banghead

guess that is why aaron left since he was in love with Rupes and he crossed over and married a girl :lol

·
Registered
8,965 Posts
Rupes can be found on the planet, he is a mod over there. Working there 3 weeks or so :lol

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,860 Posts
He still drops in. Doesn't post though, but when I look at the moderator logs he's usually been here and done a bit. (22nd Dec was the last time he worked) :thumbup

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
He's riding his TLR through T.J. terrorizing the locals & telling them off when they try giving him hell for invading their country. Of course you know he was recently signed by RJ Reynolds. So he tows a giant, inflatable pack of Marlboro Reds behind his TL when he does this. No reason for him to hang out on a pichy tl website when he secured big time tobacco sponsorship.

:)

JK,

Actually with the world wide shortage of carbon fiber Aaron hasn't been feeling quite himself lately. He does see a doctor for this & he gets a weekly CF drip which seems to work for a while but even the intravenous CF can only do so much for that rather nasty itch he gets...

:devious

·
No Likey No Spiders
6,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
He's riding his TLR through T.J. terrorizing the locals & telling them off when they try giving him hell for invading their country. Of course you know he was recently signed by RJ Reynolds. So he tows a giant, inflatable pack of Marlboro Reds behind his TL when he does this. No reason for him to hang out on a pichy tl website when he secured big time tobacco sponsorship.

:)

JK,

Actually with the world wide shortage of carbon fiber Aaron hasn't been feeling quite himself lately. He does see a doctor for this & he gets a weekly CF drip which seems to work for a while but even the intravenous CF can only do so much for that rather nasty itch he gets...

:devious
:lol
That's hillarious Dob.

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
It would be nice if he would post oir something to let us know he is alright. besides, i need to bug him some more about swapping tails ha ha ha

1 - 11 of 11 Posts