TLZone Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Anyone know if their any good?
Are you referring to ronayers.com? If so then yes, they are good. My only gripe with them is their slow processing and shipping times. But I've ordered many times through them without any problems.

There are other decent discount OEM parts vendors out there too with similar prices. Ronayers.com is just who I've always gone through.

If you are referring to the actual part, that is their price for an OEM Suzuki fuel pump.

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
Dig around for a fuel pump "mod" that uses a Dodge Caravan pump. IIRC it was noisier than the stock pump but a whole lot cheaper.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I didn't want to worry about expensive fuel pumps or leaking gaskets. So I cut the bottom out of an 05' 1k GSXR and welded it in to my TLS tank. It is a bit easier said than done. The fuel pump also needs a couple of mods as well.
The end result is a fuel pump that is not prone to leaks, uses every last drop of fuel and can be had for about $50 on ebay.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Cool mod :thumbup

I didn't want to worry about expensive fuel pumps or leaking gaskets. So I cut the bottom out of an 05' 1k GSXR and welded it in to my TLS tank. It is a bit easier said than done. The fuel pump also needs a couple of mods as well.
The end result is a fuel pump that is not prone to leaks, uses every last drop of fuel and can be had for about $50 on ebay.

·
Registered
4,197 Posts
Just as a warning, I had 3 used TLS fuel pumps in a row that all failed the tests in the workshop manual. I ended up with a new Raptor (=TLR) fuel pump found from ebay and then swapped it over to a TLS baseplate.

Greetings
Rufer

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.