TLZone Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm up for a new subscription or two and I'm trying to see what's out there. I get Motorcycleist right now and I like it. I like sport bikes most but I don't dislike any bikes in particular (except the Buell Blast). I am big in to motorcycle racing too.

What to all of you gents (and ladies?:O) subscribe to and why?

·
Registered
5,087 Posts
I read a few, 2Wheel Tuner, Sport Rider, Super Streetbike, and when I can afford to pay the $12+ price per issue the Euro mags like Fast Bikes, Street fighter, ect.

There are a few more but I haven't bought any in a while.

·
Premium Member
2,654 Posts
I'm up for a new subscription or two and I'm trying to see what's out there. I get Motorcycleist right now and I like it. I like sport bikes most but I don't dislike any bikes in particular (except the Buell Blast). I am big in to motorcycle racing too.

What to all of you gents (and ladies?:O) subscribe to and why?
Roadracing World is alll you need. :)

·
Registered
334 Posts
Easyriders, Hot Bike, Cruiser Billet Couch Jerkoff Monthly...........NOT!!! :lol Sport Rider, Super Streetbike and Motorcyclist at my house. :thumbup

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
UK mag called Bike + Aussie mag AMCN which went from being fairly crap to very good with a change or editor just as i let my suscription laps.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
I get Motorcyclist, Cycle World, and Sport Rider right now. If I only had one choice I guess I would go with Cycle World for their variety and quality of articles.

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
Road racing world and Motorcycle Consumer News are the two that show up in my mail box on a monthly basis. I pick up the odd Cycle World or Motorcyclist, etc. from time to time to browse as well.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Sport Rider - Super Streetbike - Fast Bikes.

Out of the 3 I like Fast Bikes the best. Oversize magazine with what I think are the best written articles out of the 3.

2 problems with Fast Bikes

1) Price, @ $12.99 per issue it isnt cheap

2) The 4 pages of phone sex advertisements in the back. I dont buy motorcycle magazines for anything other motorcycle related articles and advertisements. Remember oversize magazine so not exactly subtle.

Make your jokes but a bit irritating when I take it into physical therapy to read first time I got it and i lay it down on a desk, not realizing it opened up to those pages. Not so nice talking to by the conservative old lady at the office about that incident.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Streetfighters, got some nice customs in there plus they show boob with the cover bike :laugh

AMCN for all the news on whats going on in the motorbike world

·
Registered
191 Posts
hmmm... three way tie for me, all UK mags

Bike (again) - excellent writing, great reviews, broad spectrum.
Performance bike - good mix of new sportsbikes and modern classics.
Classic motorcycle mechanic - cus it's pure awesom!!

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
I get whatever I can find for free. Currently it's my free subscription to Motorcyclist and Sport Rider. :D

·
Premium Member
7,287 Posts
got boxes & boxes of mags :laugh

what i like of them
the tech , mods , parts , apperal :)

DIRT:
australasian dirt bike - au
trail rider - au
trail bike adventure - au
trail zone - au
sidetrack - au
dirt action - au
motocross action - us
dirtbike - us

ROAD:
performance streetbike - au
rider - au
amcn- au
rapid - au
two wheels italian m/c - au
classic bike - uk
superbike - uk
streetfighter - uk
fastbikes - uk
performance bikes - uk
sport rider - us
motor cyclist - us
racing - us
road racer - us
super streetbike - us
two - us

offroad buggy
dirtcomp - au

had to cut back ah got told :laugh
streetfighters - uk (mods , parts & tech)
australasian dirt bike - au (tech & apperal)
dirtcomp - au (parts , tech & results)

·
Registered
976 Posts
I have to go with super streetbike since my bike has been in there like 30 times.And of course 2 wheel tuner and streetfighter out of the uk

1 - 20 of 22 Posts