I like San Migel, Stella Artois and Guiness probably in that order
whats your pleasure:O

#2 ·
Earl grey, the odd cappuccino, glass of wine, any nice bitter

#4 ·
Posh Johnny said:
I like San Migel, Stella Artois and Guiness probably in that order
whats your pleasure:O
Just like countless generations of Irish babies..............

:devious :devious :devious :devious :devious

#5 ·
I like a java chip frappuccino and Mt Dew:banana

#8 ·
mine is simple

#58 ·
yep almost :yes all that it needs is some vodka :laugh

#12 ·
crashtd said:
i do the dew...this was taken in stockholm, when i had my first dew in 3 months...it wasn't nearly as popular with the locals as it was with me. :laugh

-:banana

yeah Linda dident like it much and for me well go 50% dew and 50% vodka :devious

but beer, jägermaister/redbull, at the pub red wine to dinner and milk and water the day after :laugh

#17 ·
belhaven best...macewans export (red death)...and more recently peroni.. started on neat whisky( any old crap) at 15 yrs old washed down with a can of breaker(remember that stuff)..the whiskey was so bad you would have to down the 1/4 bottle in one go or you would not drink the rest....those were the days..

#18 ·
Wine? a nice aussie Shirraz. Beer? Draught Kronenburg 1664. Spirit? Russian Pepper Vodka with fresh orange juice.

#19 ·
Grown men boasting about the alcohol they consume - disgusting habit.......

Fresh milk, home-made lemonade and weak tea for me...........

:lol :lol :lol

#23 ·
Actually Johnny it has, we've just been keeping the good stuff to ourselves over here.
And now that we've made it public you wanna taste what we are drinking right now.......... OMG Mmmmmmmmmmmmm :drool

#25 ·
Draught beer & Cheaper Scotch :)

#26 ·
wullie said:
:) Stella, Jack Daniels. :)
+1

that's me right there. I love to try all sorts of beer and can't drink the same old stuff like Bud and Heineken any more. These damn Brits that own the company that I work for got me hooked on Hoegaarden.:)
:cheers

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.