TLZone Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
:drool its only lunch time here but you got me thinking about dinner already Dread :laugh

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
:puke That's all nasty.

We just had some Pizza and Crazy Bread to eat while we watched MNF.

·
Registered
433 Posts
That's funny. The big one here is Alfredo, he was able to make it to dinner the other night.

I will be going lobster wrangling again Friday night.

·
Registered
5,742 Posts
fack me they look like the creature from ALIEN,
anyway i'm cooking chilli at the moment gonna have it with cheese and nacho's

yum yum

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hellllll ya! they were tasty! i didnt even have to catch em...neighbor did :thumbup good dinner with minmal effort.

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
Hot wings ,Pizza and Beer (Bud select) ..Watched my NY Giants beat up on the Dallas Cowgirls opps i mean Cowboys on Monday night football..Best thing i ever got was 55 inch DLP tv football has a whole new meaning..:drool :hail Giants :hail

·
14,150 Posts
Congrats on that Giants win. I wasn't rooting for them because rooting against the Cowboys isn't good for my marriage. That does have it's limits however and those limits will be put into effect on Thanksgiving.

The Cowboys certainly didn't play like they wanted to be #1 in their division. Congrats on the win, but your gonna lose the Barber Bowl next week.

·
Who loves you
3,370 Posts
As for my dinner...I have no idea. I am meeting clients at some place here in Brattleboro, VT (where I am at today and tomorrow) called The New England House. Hopefully something good!:laugh

·
14,150 Posts
Davcruz said:
We all know that Tiki is the man!
Because he has a ring?

Oh wait...

·
Premium Member
11,457 Posts
Giants :eek Then again the skins suck arse again.

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
deltl1ks said:
Giants :eek Then again the skins suck arse again.
Del i thought u would of liked the way the Giants are playing since ur such a fan of them ;)
also i know u liked the 19-3 score of the Giants vs Redskins..:laugh

1 - 16 of 16 Posts