TLZone Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Doing some sarching tonite and ran across his name which brings up.....
What ever happened to the guy?:O

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
Dunno, I e-mailed him when we first moved to TLZ and he posted here a time or two, but not much really. I think he sold his TL some time before we made the move - I do miss the PB mondays:D

·
Chief Moderator for my kids Julia & Kristen,
5,503 Posts
Seems there were 4 flexible women with loose morals and something about a never ending orgy I think :laugh

·
Registered
11,001 Posts
...prolly involved with some jail time from the age converstations he used to have:laugh...

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
he is dating his moms best friend. and he sold his bike, now he said he is just bying more gold chains to wear

·
Registered
4,068 Posts
Hmmm, sounds like it could be interesting to hear what he's been up to. :devious

·
Who loves you
3,370 Posts
he is dating his moms best friend. and he sold his bike, now he said he is just bying more gold chains to wear
You know, that wouldn't have been funny if you didn't know the guy....BUT we all know that it is prolly true! :laugh

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
You know, that wouldn't have been funny if you didn't know the guy....BUT we all know that it is prolly true! :laugh
but this came to mind my pic of pb

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
:spit

:lol

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
moved back to mexico ? :O

:lol

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
damn, hope nothin happened

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
I killed him and ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
His mom is friends with teenage raver chicks? :O

1 - 20 of 26 Posts