TLZone Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Mom came over and I had a long sleeve (TL----.com) shirt on (Twin power I think), and she said she wants one like it. My mom is an 80y/o non stop go getting woman @ 99lbs! God I hope i"m like here at that age! So, I told her I would look into it. I saw the old thread and looked like there were some difficulties in production; are they available you think?
dne'

I obviously have the short sleeve shirt on (my Gary beside me), sorry about the logo, but this was taken a while ago, I personally like the long sleeve, and possible pollo shirts for my husband.

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
:bitchslap He doesn't look like that all the time!

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Great, Wow is the weather cool today! nice! Call me on your break!

·
Registered
790 Posts
Denee Cole said:
...and possible pollo shirts for my husband.
They're making chicken shirts now? OOH ME ME I want one!!! :laugh

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That took me a minute Mysta!! Funny!

I'd still like to know, what we don't have any shirts?????:fire

·
SQDBIKE Admin,
5,965 Posts
denee shirts are in the works! anyday now, i just got a sample shirt to take picts of for the storefront, and we're hammering out getting our first batch delievered soon. i'd say...2-3 weeks for us to get them, and then get them out to the members. i think the initial run is short sleeves, if there's interest we could do some long sleeves in the second batch.

-:banana

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Great Crash! Someone will post the shirts when theyre available you think?
No need to reply, I know you or someone will! I know I'll buy a half dozen, some for me, my hubby and Mom!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts