TLZone Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a different set of mirrors for the R. I would prefer a few pics of what you cats are rolling with. Websites and prices would be helpful too if you can hook me up. Thanks

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts

·
Registered
3,289 Posts
This is my new mirrors:devious

and the camera:devious

as you can just about see my mirrors are too small to through but they do have indicator fitted inside.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I guess I should have mentioned I'm looking for a sleak looking style that has about the same rear view as the stockers. Jason thanks for the post. Pauly, WTF that's kinda of a cool Idea but I'd wreck from staring into the screen to see whats going on being me... Thanks for the post anyone else have some cool mirrors.

·
Registered
3,289 Posts
Bigtilla said:
I guess I should have mentioned I'm looking for a sleak looking style that has about the same rear view as the stockers. Jason thanks for the post. Pauly, WTF that's kinda of a cool Idea but I'd wreck from staring into the screen to see whats going on being me... Thanks for the post anyone else have some cool mirrors.
I can record directly to a 20gig hard drive as well:devious , just finnishing off the audio side now.

·
Registered
5,701 Posts
rizoma makes some sweet billet mirrors

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.