TLZone Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for Limey down under , Bert called um something in worlds fastest indian.
TIA

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,860 Posts
Limeys are called Poms or Pommy's here.

(usually with a bastard at the end or whingeing in front, or both, whingeing pommy bastard :laugh)

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah thats it Steve tx.

·
Registered
2,920 Posts
My guess is that some pommy bastard is about to cop it .:laugh

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My guess is that some pommy bastard is about to cop it .:laugh
Some septic tank called me a limey git so I told him i'm no pommy bastard .:laugh :laugh :laugh

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
:spit :spit You could say the same for most septic tanks also. :laugh

·
Registered
5,858 Posts
Del.........Aussie is where the poms shipped all there undesirables off to many moons ago............:laugh silly buggers sent all the undesirables off to bask in the sun on an island paradise while they stayed in the rain..............:coocoo

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,860 Posts
Deep down Steve is as British as I am.

And he knows it. :yes
Yeah, we all are if we wash as often as you guys :laugh

:confused :dunno
Del, here's a history lesson :) British sailors used to suffer scurvy while at sea, so they were fed lime juice for vitamin C. So they're called Limey's, but mainly by Septic Tanks - which is rhyming slang for Yanks and a Yank is an American. We call the British Limey Bastards, Poms. They're called Poms here because when they get here and out into the sun they turn as red as pomegranates, they not immigrants, they're pomigrants, pom for short :laugh

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
:laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh

Del, here's a history lesson :) British sailors used to suffer scurvy while at sea, so they were fed lime juice for vitamin C. So they're called Limey's, but mainly by Septic Tanks - which is rhyming slang for Yanks and a Yank is an American. We call the British Limey Bastards, Poms. They're called Poms here because when they get here and out into the sun they turn as red as pomegranates, they not immigrants, they're pomigrants, pom for short :laugh

·
Registered
11,556 Posts
Keep it going ya Brit-rejects :2finger

I still want to move over there :)

·
Registered
604 Posts
and if your not sure where new zealand comes into the equation, well that is where us aussies sent our crims when we had enough of them so i guess you could say that they are the worst of the worst, or the dregs of the dregs:laugh :laugh :laugh

·
Premium Member
7,287 Posts

WASH :dowhat i did'nt think they did over there.
did'nt you know if they take there sox off they'd hit the floor & shatter.
:lol

·
Premium Member
7,287 Posts
and if your not sure where new zealand comes into the equation, well that is where us aussies sent our crims when we had enough of them so i guess you could say that they are the worst of the worst, or the dregs of the dregs:laugh :laugh :laugh
:lol

1 - 20 of 30 Posts