TLZone Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:O What to do on a winters Saturday :O I know sit on the couch and turn on the central heating and watch the omnibus edition of Eastenders:banghead ...... OR .......

Watch Posh Johnny fix that puncture that should have been fixed right in the first place:)

Mental note to self , always check for thorns on the inside of the tyre:dowhat :)

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
:laugh

·
Registered
4,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:)

Might not look steep but there in no way our intrepid trio could make it up this incline:confused

At the top of the hill Johnny , Tim , and Micky took a well earned breather :)

Posh Johnny surprised us with tails of his rather wayward youth :devious
I now see you in a different light Johnny :devious :)

·
Registered
4,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Now you would think that a man who takes so much pride in looking after his TL would do the same with his mountain bike :O So why did his crud guard fall off :banghead and his brakes stop working :banghead , and then not to have brought any simple tools to fix any small maintainence jobs that crop up from time to time :O makes you wonder :)

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
looks like you had a good time,
almost makes me want to get my mountain bike out again, it's been about 2 years i think,

·
Registered
4,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Finally made it to the Cat and Fiddle , not many motorbikes up there :O

Some hot soup went down a treat :hail

After we left the C & F behind a fast decent over the moors where a school boy error had my heart in my mouth and Johnny laughing :laugh :laugh :)

·
Registered
4,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Back at the cars some thing was a bit puzzling Johnny and Micky both have dirty faces , understandable with the ride we had just done :O now Tim's face is rather clean :O We wondered what those baby face wipes and moisturizer was doing in his rucksack :O we questioned Tim about this and rather sheepishly he admited that since he turned 31 he likes to look after his skin :banghead , I ask you just what sort of blokes am I associating with :confused , and to top it all off Johnny say's he's wearing woman's shorts , WHAT AN EYE OPENER :dowhat :)

·
Registered
4,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Back at the cars and a refreshing cup of coffee no accidents no off's and only Johnny had a few mechcanical problems (so thats all right then) a good time was had in some breezy conditions thanks to Tim and Johnny for a good day out , now where's that TV control :)

·
Registered
4,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Here's a good pic of Posh Johnny "catching some air" :hail :hail :)

·
Registered
11,556 Posts
I tell ya what Micky, you can't see the wires holding him up :laugh

·
Registered
7,318 Posts
Awesome pics guys. :hail

I too had a stressfull day.

First of all the batterys in the TV remote control stopped working. I had to get up 3 times to change channel. :scared I then got pissed off and went and bought some new ones. :rant

Phil and jeff came round, so made some cups of tea/coffee.

And to top it off, I have just had to fill the feckin dishwasher! :puke

I need a beer and a sit down.

·
Registered
11,556 Posts
Dave!! chill out mate, don't burn yerself out in one day!

what the hell ya going to do 2moro now :O

·
Registered
11,556 Posts
Must try harder :laugh

1 - 20 of 26 Posts