TLZone Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
Was out at the International Motorcycle Expo in Long Beach this past weekend. Met up with members RWALL, N2Wheelies, ZippyTLS & some others. Some neat stuff out there bike wise but most are a bit out of my budget at this point :banghead.

But then I saw this cutie riding past the booth I was working at on top of an ice chest. Yeah, a motorized ice chest! Very cool. What a concept.

Another view, what can you pack into this thing?

How about a look at the rear & the drivetrain:

Yeah, Courtney even let me take it for a spin around the walkway. It has a good amount of torgue & I rode the low-po 50-300XE which is the 300 watt electric model. They have a 500 watt model as well, a 4-stroke gas powered model & even a 2-stroke model that N2Wheelies can figure out how to turn into a wheelie monster cooler from hell! There is an optional hitch assembly so you can tow another cooler behind the one you are riding on. The one I test rode weighed 65 lbs. without drinks & can get right around 15 mph. Max weight you can stuff onto that cooler is 300 lbs. but to do that I would put a little bracing on the front end (where the front end clamps to the cooler). Not a bad little pit cruiser...

·
Premium Member
1,427 Posts
That's an Aussie invention. Amazing it's taken you yanks soo long to catch on. In fact it's 2 Aussie inventions in one.
1st the Esky (or "ice cooler" thatsgay )
2nd The Motorised Esky

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,860 Posts
That's neat.

I'd have all three, the bike the booze and the bird.

This doesn't keep them cool

But here's a real motorised esky. :laugh

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice!

There is a band from N.Carolina called Southern Culture on the Skids. They have a song about a truck that is a similar style to that white Aussie one you posted. Song is 69' El Camino & when they play that song live they say that truck is the automotive equivalent of a mullett haircut. It is all business up front & all party in the back!

:)

·
Registered
11,001 Posts
...some of the stuff they drive/ride here isn't much larger, bet that could be made street legal:laugh...

·
Chief Moderator for my kids Julia & Kristen,
5,503 Posts
I think most of us want the girl more than the cooler :lol

·
Registered
2,084 Posts

http://www.extremescooters.biz/

The X-Treme Cooler Scooter $499.99 :coocoo

A great way to sit down and get around to enjoy the day and keep your food and drinks handy and cool at the same time. Access your drinks while you are driving with the all new quick access door combo drink holder. Simply open up the quick access door, reach in and grab a cold one, then close the door which now converts into your drink holder. :devious

Specs:

Power: Electric
Watts: 500 Watts
Amps: 24 AMP
Volts: 24 Volts
Batteries: 2
Tire Size: 9" X 2"
Charger: Smart Charger Included :coocoo
Tool Kit: Included
Speed: 16 - 20 mph* :laugh
Distance: 5 - 15 Miles*
Throttle Type: Variable speed control
Kick Stand: Not Needed
Quick Drink Access: Access door included - Ability to get a drink while driving
Trailer Hitch : Included - Ability to tow multiple cooler wagons
Seat Kit Included: Yes (FREE of charge) $29.95 Value
Braking System: Disk Brakes - Foot braking is also possible with shoes :laugh
Drive System: Chain
Foldable: Yes - Quickly folds for storage or transportation
Frame Type: High Tensile Steel Sealed Inside Cooler
Design: Sit Down
Scooter Size: 33.5" Length - 17" Width - 34" Height
Size Of Cooler Only: 24.0" Length - 13" Width
Suggested Max Weight: 300 Lbs
Controller: Smart Controller System
Forks: Chrome Steel
Height: 34 Inches - Handle Bars Adjustable 26" to 34"
Warranty: 30 Day Parts Replacement

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
For the night...I'll take the girl. Long term, the cooler. It'll bitch less, give me the beer when I want it and won't start using the headache excuse when I want to ride it.

·
Registered
5,699 Posts
well done

:hail

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ahh,
I knew you guys would like the pics of the cooler with Courtney riding it. Got a bunch of shots without her on board but I knew she'd get your attention. Yeah, my choice of words on packing were 'well chosen' on purpose! Same with photo location - in front of the trackday company booth I work for. And I think the PR department is "on top of things" however I would rather be on top of the other things...

:laugh

Subversive, you bet!

Hey Chuck, I think I have a picture of her riding it with two other coolers hitched to the back of that one!

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
Hey Chuck, I think I have a picture of her riding it with two other cooters hitched to the back of that one!
If I read that right, then hell yea! :thumbup

1 - 18 of 18 Posts