TLZone Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Will ride for Food
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I learned today that if you hit yourself in the leg with the weedeater it hurts!!!

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
Duh... :coocoo

You actually had to learn this? :)

·
Will ride for Food
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
never did it until today. I always avoided it because I thought it would hurt. I was right.

·
Registered
8,965 Posts
Long pants, shoes or boots and safety glasses make weedeating fun for all.

·
Registered
11,001 Posts
...leathers can be for more than just riding your TL:laugh...

·
Registered
2,695 Posts
:lol

I learned quickly that a weed eater + ant hills = :doh

·
Premium Member
6,671 Posts
I assume by weed-eater you mean a brush-cutter - petrol (gas to you :rolleyes ) powered metal bladed thingy :O

My guys at work use them for clearing scrub alongside the railway ...... so far this year they have two hedgehogs, a duck, and a baby seagull to their tally (along with 2 signal cables and a minor power cable :blush )

Over here dog-owners are encouraged to bag the dogs "solid products" produced whilst out walking their mutts ...... unfortunately most are too lazy to carry it home, instead choosing to throw it over adjacent railway fences ........ according to the guys it's not too pleasant to hit one of said bags with a brush-cutter - it tends to splatter far and wide :dowhat :puke :puke

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
Probably means string trimmer

·
Will ride for Food
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
THat is the culprit!! The one on the left.

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
i have a run in with my weedeater yesterday....a week ago i spent about 5 hours trying to get it started, i did tear it aparta nd see how it worked and got t3 nice blister on my hands from pull starting in 1 millions times....well yesterday i sprayed a ton of starting fluid in it and finally got it to start...bad thing i was wearing flip flops and shorts....and i knew if i let off the gass it would die! so i did my whole yard ( 2 acres) in short and i paid the price.....i have cuts and dings all over.... and i hit a dog pile that was covered in grass clipping! that sucked

1 - 11 of 11 Posts