TLZone Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did he ever fix his bike? I haven't been here in a while. But I know he had alot of mods and was talking about selling his bike and that would suck. To many people on this forum are selling there bikes for parts I know it's good for us but that's another TLR/S gone. And he was a cool guy. So if he still has his bike and some of the same problems I'm going to try to get some of my friends and some members hint hint to go help him. So is there any NY members that have met him or know him please let me know. And if anyone would like to help.......once I here from him..... Post here:hail

Thanks

·
Registered
11,001 Posts
deltl1ks said:
I thought I read he got it sorted.
...Del, it was Killer Tiller that had the engine problems from "Flood" that got sorted...I don't know what happened to oneevil:O ...

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Yeah, they had similar "issues." He was a nice guy. Not sure what happened to him. Maybe Killer Tiller knows.:O

·
Registered
945 Posts

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
last i chatted with him he said he was keeping the tiller.I may have his address on a envelope,he sent me stickers in.I will look.His name was sandy.Cool dude.Maybe chelupa has a clue

1 - 6 of 6 Posts