TLZone Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
SQDBIKE Admin,
5,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Absolutely nothing...:laugh

Took these day while being a couch potato. The bonus was I didn't need to leave my livingroom couch, which is sorta where this day has been headed. They're a composite of about 6 or 8 photos, think they came out pretty good.

Chances of me leaving the couch today are looking slim. With a little engenuity, i think i can open the frontdoor for the pizza man. :thumbup

-:banana

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
for being lazy couch potato shots they look kinda artsy good job......

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
cool stuff and cool looking digs:thumbup

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
:doh, I thought you were in a joint JD/MBA program - why the GMAT now:confused

·
SQDBIKE Admin,
5,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BikePilot said:
:doh, I thought you were in a joint JD/MBA program - why the GMAT now:confused
I am a joint JD/MBA. Basically the way it works is you apply to the law school, get in, and do your first year. Then apply to the MBA program, do one more year of law school, then start the MBA program. 12 units from my MBA courses transfer over to my law school units. So with a little work over the summers, I graduate in 4 years, instead of the typical 5+ years with two degrees.

Its sorta mixed up way of doing it. PSU has two business schools. I'm pretty much a shoe-in for one of them as long as i finish the GMAT, but the other one (Smeal, which is the one i want) is a top rated business school, and I have to compete for spots just like anyone else, we get no preference being in the law school.

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
Ahh, that makes sense. If it makes you feel any better I'll be studying for a GRE this summer:banghead

·
SQDBIKE Admin,
5,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the GRE isn't supposed to be that bad from what I hear...especially since you're into econ, i'd imagine the math wouldn't be so tough. The GMAT is the same way.

Now the LSAT and the MCAT...that's just torture through standardized test. :laugh

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
hehe, good to know. I've never done well on standardized tests, but we will see.

W

·
0 Posts
cool shots :)

sometimes i wish that there was food and beers coming out of my laptop...no movement whatsoever needed anymore :laugh

B

·
0 Posts
BikePilot said:
Ahh, that makes sense. If it makes you feel any better I'll be studying for a GRE this summer:banghead
Get the Kaplan book, online stuff is nice too.

The GRE is not that bad, the math is acutally easier than the SAT, but you get no calculator and the graphs are absolutely rediculous. If I turned in the kind of shit they pass off as graphs I would be kicked out of school.:coocoo

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
BNC said:
Get the Kaplan book, online stuff is nice too.

The GRE is not that bad, the math is acutally easier than the SAT, but you get no calculator and the graphs are absolutely rediculous. If I turned in the kind of shit they pass off as graphs I would be kicked out of school.:coocoo
Cool thanks.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Wow for a student those are pretty clean digs.......been bout 10+ yrs since college and my apt. was nowhere near as clean as your place. Good luck in your studies.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts