TLZone Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got this for free from a guy that my buddy bought his bike from...He didn't havfe any details on it other than it's for a TL. I tried a search for headers, but didn't find anything that resembled this one. So if anyone knows anything about it, I would appreciate it. TIA

·
Registered
992 Posts
Looks well made I will say that. As for who makes it, I dont know. Someone here will know, much smarter people around here than me.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It has almost no markings on it except on the tightener thing for the rear pipe...and it says five star mfg....I guess I really don't care what brand it is, but what can I slip on to this bad boy and get rollin...It looks like it has a lot better flow than the stocker

·
The Suck, Squeeze, Bang, Blow Moderator,
15,415 Posts
five star is just the brand name of the clamp, M4 use the same clamps

·
The Suck, Squeeze, Bang, Blow Moderator,
15,415 Posts

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
doesnt look like M4 or yosh...

D&D ?
:confused

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
My guess is also D&D Show-and-Go, but I'm not certain on that - its not yosh, akro, Ti Force, M4, or Two Brothers if that helps any:laugh

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
:stupid on what is not, and that it is probably a D&D

·
Registered
100 Posts
ok ive got the D&D on my bike and it doesnt quit look like that. so it might be, but i dont think it is D&D/

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I believe it was on his TLR...guess I just need to try and fit it...are slip ons all the same size at the slip joint part?

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
D&D had a STD system and a show and go system that was all polished up, thats probably what it is

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
dont know what make it is but I am fairly certain it will not fit a tlr. Probably a tls because if you look at how the rear cyl pipe comes down and turns forward and then does a 180 to the back it is not narrow enough to fit the lower plastic on a tlr but a tls stock has no lower.

·
Registered
769 Posts
:yes it looks kinda junky and wore out........i'll pay the shipping, take it off your hands :yes
I can better that offer,I'll give ya double what you give for it :devious

looks good

1 - 20 of 28 Posts