TLZone Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The site lists each PCII as a different parts number but I could have sworn that the TL PC's worked on R's, S's, and maybe Hayabusas?

Thanks a ton in advance, I've got a yosh full system, some GSXR rotors and a PCII I need to get rid of before I sell my TLS.

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
As far as I know it fits only the TLS and it might work on a V-raptor and Navigator.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I could have sworn there was a GSXR in there some where!

Thanks guys. If anyones interested I've got all the above stuff up for sale.

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,855 Posts
TLS V2 at 90 degrees with 2 injectors vs. an Inline 4 with 4 injectors :dowhat It wont fit the TLR or Busa.

Who has Tried this? First I've heard of a TLS PCII fitting any GSXR. The crank signal will be up the shit for starters. If you advertise it for a GSXR750 be prepared for the fallout when it wont work for the buyer.

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Steve TLS said:
TLS V2 at 90 degrees with 2 injectors vs. an Inline 4 with 4 injectors :dowhat It wont fit the TLR or Busa.

Who has Tried this? First I've heard of a TLS PCII fitting any GSXR. The crank signal will be up the shit for starters. If you advertise it for a GSXR750 be prepared for the fallout when it wont work for the buyer.
:stupid

My Yosh YAFMS box works on TLR's, TLS's, late 90's GSXR's & 01' -02' GSXR1000's & 750's. But the PC works differently than the Yosh box - I don't think the inline 4's work on the twin models & vica versa. On the Yosh box you map the bike per cylinder so you just do two for the TL's & use all four settings for mapping in line 4's. Unless you hear definitely differently I wouldn't advertise it as such. Hell, give Dynojet a call & ask.

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
But...

You would trust a stranger who posts up an ad on Ebay trying to sell something! How many mis-listed ads have you seen for stuff on Ebay? In the past week I have found 3. Just contact your local dealership & ask them to look it up or call/visit the Donutjet website. Think the percentage of sellers on Ebay who have little or no clue about the applications for the item they are selling has got to be around 20% - 40%. Ebay is not a good place to research this type of info due to not having any way to verify how inteeeeligant the seler maye be.

:)

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,855 Posts
:dowhat

I can also confirm that the SRAD 750 uses the exact same ECU as the TL and so it will work perfectly on the GSXR 750.
Who would have guessed.

32920-02F40 / 32920-02FJ0 USA TLS
32920-33E40 USA GSXR750

Exact same ECU :laugh

:rolleyes

(The powercommander site has different numbers too.)

·
Registered
11,001 Posts
Steve TLS said:
:dowhat

Who would have guessed.

32920-02F40 / 32920-02FJ0 USA TLS
32920-33E40 USA GSXR750

Exact same ECU :laugh

:rolleyes

(The powercommander site has different numbers too.)
...well, if you look at only the first 5 numbers they are exact:laugh...

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,855 Posts
If you look at the last 3 of the power commander I think they're identical too. :laugh

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,855 Posts
If you look at the last 3 of the power commander I think they're identical too. :laugh

·
Registered
107 Posts
Did the original PCI have three separate models? According to the dynojet website, the original PCI (fuel only adjustment) was designed for the TLR, TLS, and 98 GSXR 750.

If the original PCI was one model for all three, I don't see why the PCII with the ignition map disabled wouldn't work. :O

Again, I wouldn't bet my feedback on it until I saw it done.

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,855 Posts
For a start, the TLS and TLR have always been different. So the PCI wouldn't have worked on both, a model for each. In 1998 maybe the only EFI bikes Suzuki had were the TLS, TLR and GSXR750??? I think so. (When was the Busa released? 1999?)

·
Premium Member
7,285 Posts
i just recived a awnser. i think she took it to hart :O

It is absolutely nothing to do with the ignition. By all means email [email protected] and ask does the GSXR 750 SRAD model and the TL1000S as well as the cagiva Raptors and navigators use the same unit so long as the applicable map is loaded. They will tell you yes the 301 and 302 units are indentical. The power commander merely receives a signal to the injectors and it changes the value transmitted to the injector so that the fuel is increased or decreased in line with the value dictated by the map. You cannot use a TL1000S unit on a TL1000R - Different connection and ecu. Nor could you fit a GSXR 1000 K2 unit to a K1 750 for the same reason but the 307, 308 and 309 units are all completely interchangable. I hope this makes sense. Its great a girlie telling the boys about bikes. Specially a pom shiela - We are gonna whip your ass in the ASHES !!!!!! Come on FREDDIE

i like the last bit :laugh but cricket i could'nt give a shit who won.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts