TLZone Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
im thankfull for my family at the moment i need them after my brother taking his own life on monday nite the family is keeping me sane

RIP steven you are missed so much.

·
Chief Moderator for my kids Julia & Kristen,
5,503 Posts
I am saddened by your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you Billy. :(

I am thankful for my wonderful family and my general good fortune, most of which is not due to any particular intelligence on my part, but rather due to a bit of long term discipline combined with a great deal of luck. Today is a great day to avert our eyes from the minutia of daily life, take in the bigger picture, and appreciate all we have.

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
Awsome wife and family, decent job and loving Father in Heaven (aka God):thumbup

·
Registered
3,289 Posts
im thankfull for my family at the moment i need them after my brother taking his own life on monday nite the family is keeping me sane

RIP steven you are missed so much.
Sorry to hear of your loss Billy.

·
Registered
5,742 Posts
:stupid :stupid
sorry to hear that billy, sad news indeed

·
Registered
11,001 Posts
...billy, sorry for your loss...

...thankful for my wife, friends, job I enjoy and me TLS:)...

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
I'm thankful for my family and friends....

and salt and vinager potato chips!

·
Premium Member
4,013 Posts
Billy, I don't know what to say man. I'm so sorry to hear about your Brother.
You and your family will be in my thoughts.

I'd have to say I'm most thankful for my family and friends.

·
Registered
676 Posts
What to be thankful for?

I think the question should be "What should we not be thankful for?".

I am thankful for everything in my life, even a bad day. It makes you feel alive inside and makes you appreciate the good days even more so upon reflection.

Billy, I am very sorry to hear of your loss. My thoughts and prayors are with you and your family. May god be with you in your time of need. Remember you have a lot of shoulders here to lean on if you so need.

·
Registered
11,556 Posts
Billy, JJ & myself offer our condolences..............hang in there matey.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Billy, so sorry to hear.... God bless you and your family

·
Registered
764 Posts
Billy, I am sorry for your loss. My your brother rest in peace.

I am thankful for my family, friends, job, house and you guys and this site. Just being able to come here and read all the posts help relieve the stresses of having a family, friends, job and house :)

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Billy, my prayers are with you, your brother(R.I.P.), and the rest of your family.

I am thankful for my 2 happy and healthy and very beautiful little girls. I am also thankful that God made them look more like my wife and not like me.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I'm thankful for havng two wonderful healthy kids and for getting my tiller before my 4 day weekend began......oh and good riding weather.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts