TLZone Forums banner

western washington tl meet up

4K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  MichaelMM 
#1 ·
I've been talking with a few tl owners from Washington, would like to have a tl meet up sometime here soon. And I'd like to find the dude I saw in Smokey point and in snohomish.

#3 ·
Sounds interesting..... :eatcorn

#5 ·
Hey man it might. There's also a yellow one that works across thr street from me in Marysville.

#7 ·
I'm up here in Ferndale, off of I-5 about 15 minutes from the WA/BC border. '00 TLS.
Finally decided to post in this thread. I've been mulling over hosting a meet-up here at my place...maybe late-summerish?
Got a big lot w/ room for camping, firepit, well-equipped shop, etc. Reasonable day-trip distance from a few good rides (e.g. SR542 Mt. Baker, SR20 No. Cascades).
Also willing to ride elsewhere 'within reason' to meet w/ others.

I'm aware of roughly 10 TLZ/TLP members in the Puget Sound & BC Lower mainland, but not sure how many are 'currently active' TLS/TLR owners.
I hope a few will chime-in here. It would be fun to meet a few of ya.
Cheers, Ted

#8 ·
:eatcorn

#9 ·
Hi Folks, I new to a TL sport bike. Picked up the 97 TL last week. I have had in line 4's in the past. I always wanted a toque monster. Anyone have a parts supplier that you like. Need to do rear brakes. There are a lot of things I want to do with this Big Twin. I will start making a list.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.