TLZone Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
11,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Biker Boyz ... surely some of you bastards could have warned me it was an even bigger, steamier & stinkier pile of crap than Torque :rant :laugh OMG I can't believe I wasted all that free bandwidth downloading a free .torrent of that crap!
I'm struggling to think of something good to say about Torque ... but somehow, it was just better.

And the lesbian on the green TLR? Was there a TLS fan writing the script or something?

Tell you what ... I'll never have a GSXR1000 now :laugh I'd have to trade it for a Harley to at least maintain a smidgen of self respect :dowhat

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
Dude....you should have known. :lol That info is out there for sure.

Now go buy the DTK movie and all will be better.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Come on, that tunnel vision stuff was AWESOME!!!!!
And the speed they got up to crossing the bridge....That must have been the longest bridge in the world.

Downloaded it monmths ago, still havent watched more than bits and peices.

·
14,150 Posts
I loved how they'd show the races onboard and they are doing like 80-100mph and then when they'd show them going past from a side view camera they weren't even going hardly 30mph as they amble on by.

I can't remember, was this the movie where they had the dirtbikes with sportbike fairings on them as the riders head out across the dunes?

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
I agree that BB's sucked major ass but there's no freaking way that it was worse than Torque. Stupidest motorcycle movie ever!!!!

·
Registered
2,695 Posts
yah, pretty bad flick.

the best/worst part was when he stood up on the gas tank and passed the other guys racing...man that ****er was fast!

·
14,150 Posts
Biker Boyz was far worse than Torque. Biker Boyz took itself as a serious motorcycle movie. At least Torque went so far over the top that it was just silly. Heck, the director even said he wasn't trying in any way to be realistic.

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
Biker Boyz was far worse than Torque. Biker Boyz took itself as a serious motorcycle movie. At least Torque went so far over the top that it was just silly. Heck, the director even said he wasn't trying in any way to be realistic.

:stupid

he said right from the beginning when he wheelied past those two ricer cars and the sign spun and said "cars suck" that it wasnt going to bge a serious film :lol

I love in biker boys how that black kid was riding around at 100mph with a skull cap on and no glasses or goggles or anything and still had his eyes open :coocoo

·
Registered
2,879 Posts
This is what the general public thinks of riders, and how we ride. Sad really.

·
Registered
188 Posts
knobbies

Hey
gixxerjasen: the movie that you are refering to with the sport bikes with knobbies on them is I believe the second mission impossible.

I would agree the movie does suck! Especially racing on the dirt in the end of the movie with a set of busa's. I guess the riders were that hard core, hmm

Nicholas

·
14,150 Posts
Nope, Pretty sure it was either BB or Torque. The group rides off into the sunset after one scene and it's pretty far away but you can see that they are dirtbikes under the plastics.

The knobbie sprouting tires on MI-II was a whole nuther debacle.

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
Hey
gixxerjasen: the movie that you are refering to with the sport bikes with knobbies on them is I believe the second mission impossible.

nope its torque. when they're riding through the desert...it looks like big KTM baja bikes with CBR fairings on them :lol

and the race at the end with the road star warrior against the Y2K? Yea right...not a chance in hell...althoguh the warrior is a badass bike :devious

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
heh ya that scene with those knobbies, i wonder how many cagers caught that. not many im sure. but man both of those movies sucked ass. sadly with torque i lost respect for my man ice cube, but im sure he was in it for the CHA-CHING.

·
Registered
269 Posts
you mean to say those movies didnt depict real bikers? I do stoppies and knock people offf their bikes all the time with my 250 mph warrior hence my name tunnelvision.......................thanks for ruining my week

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
:lol :laugh :lol :laugh

·
Premium Member
4,013 Posts
I refuse to watch either of those movies

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Sometimes you get desperate and need to burn-up 2 hours:D You really cannot win with either movie no matter how much you like motorcycles they both really sucked azz:thumbdown

I bet even the self respecting sport bikers will eventually end up watching these films. Why fight it you know you are going to get sucked in just get it over with:laugh :laugh

1 - 20 of 25 Posts